Menu
Fear of Fraur
Dec 22, 2010 18:25
  • STEPHINEE
Hi, I placed an order and given a tracking #. Although I am not expecting my package yet, I was told that having a tracking # doesn't mean that they actually sent me anything, is this true? I made a hasty purchase and now fear it was fraud. I'm not looking to resolve this issue here...The tracking # is EE477992073CN I attempted to enter it into a tracking website link that someone posted in the here in Q/A : http://www.ems.com.cn/qcgzOutQueryAction.do?reqCode=gotoSearchE however, every time I try to track it I get an error on the verification code (captcha code) I've entered it EXACTLY as it is written in the box, I've tried it case sensitive and not. I must of did it 15 -18 times. I fear fraud because of the contact I've had with them, its very suspicious. They respond IMMEDIATELY when I mentioned fraud in an email but never do when I send anything else. There's a few other reasons as well. I would really appreciate any help at all with tracking or advice, whatever....thank you
Dec 22, 2010 21:28
  • YUYANPING
Quote:

Originally Posted by STEPHINEE View Post

Hi, I placed an order and given a tracking #. Although I am not expecting my package yet, I was told that having a tracking # doesn't mean that they actually sent me anything, is this true? I made a hasty purchase and now fear it was fraud. I'm not looking to resolve this issue here...The tracking # is EE477992073CN I attempted to enter it into a...

it is possible that it is fraud. u can try to call chinese landline tracing tel number 11185, as i remember you have to tell ems people where it has been sent out, so that you need to call local ems and trace for more information. one more thing u have to know is, EMS is a very very slow courieer, it may take more than 10days, 20 days to reach the destination. so once u get a track from ems on net or from lanline, u need to wait for a long time to get the parcel.
Post a Reply to: Fear of Fraur
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code