Menu
Guangzhou wholesale market, Fair, hotel, foods
Dec 23, 2010 10:21
  • JURNEY
Dear all,

If you come to {Guangzhou,https://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/guangzhou.htm} and looking for one interpreter tourist guild.Please contact me.

I know all the famous markets here. And know the local delicous foods, shopping places.

Just like, Electronic Products Markets:
Nanfang Building(南方大厦),Guangzhou New Asia International Electronic and Digital Plaza(广州新亚洲国际电子数码城);EGO Digital Plaza(颐高数码广场),Galaxy Computer Plaza(天河电脑城),Nanfang Science & Technology Plaza(南方科技广场),Pacific Digital Plaza(太平洋数码广场),Buynow Hui Computer Plaza(百脑汇电脑城), Guangzhou Xin Saige Digital Plaza(广州新赛格电子城);

Garments Markets:
Shi San Hang Garments Wholesale Market(十三行服装批发市场), Sha He Garments Wholesale Market(沙河服装批发市场),above two places that the goods' prices are more lower than others.

If you want to find some good quanlity and good styles, you can go to the whole sale markets near by Guangzhou Railway Station, like Baima/White Horse Garment Plaza(白马服装城), Heima/Black Horse Garment Plaza(黑马服装城), Hong Mian/Bonbax Ceiba International Garment Plaza(红棉国际服装城), etc.

Near by Guangzhou Railway Station, there are lots of wholesale markets. Not only the garment, but also the shoes, bags, Leather, furs, beauty treatment tools(beauty apparatus,etc.)

About the hotels, many and many ones for your choice. Just look at your requirement.

If you need my help, please contact me.
I would show you around Guangzhou.
My e-mail: yahoo.com.cn|jurney28
Tel: +86 13662484403

Merry Christmas and Best regards,
Mary,
Post a Reply to: Guangzhou wholesale market, Fair, hotel, foods
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code