Menu
Christmas time.
Dec 23, 2010 15:51
  • CARLOS
Dear friends,

again it is time to wish You all here at TCG a very, very merry and peaceful Christmas.

There are many who do not spend Christmas but even so, may the Christmas spirit find a place in Your hearts too.

Hope You all have behaved yourself so maybe there will be something in Your sock.

Carlos
Dec 24, 2010 17:45
  • ATTA_BUTT
Happy Christmas
Dec 25, 2010 21:05
What did you guys do to celebrate Christmas Day? I originally planned to hang out with my girlfriend. Unfortunately, she went to Lanzhou for a business trip. So I just stayed at home watched some movies.
Dec 27, 2010 07:37
  • SNELL213
hello, goo day to you how is your work and your family. i come across your id on this site that is why i contact you. i will like to come to your country china for the spring festival in next year. please how can you help me for my visa to your country.am looking forward to hear from you.
yours James
Dec 27, 2010 12:05
  • CARLOS
Visa is applied in Chinese consulate which happens to be in Lagos so you are lucky.

http://www.chinese-embassy.info/africa/nga.htm#94

Just contact there. Have a nice trip.

Carlos
Dec 28, 2010 01:11
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by LONELYJOURNEY

What did you guys do to celebrate Christmas Day? I originally planned to hang out with my girlfriend. Unfortunately, she went to Lanzhou for a business trip. So I just stayed at home watched some movies.

Poor Lonely..... Why didn't you hang out on your own? Don't feel too lonely, Lonely.
Dec 29, 2010 03:48
Quote:

Originally Posted by JIMMYB

Poor Lonely..... Why didn't you hang out on your own? Don't feel too lonely, Lonely.

Hanging out alone is boring. That's why I watched some movies. I am trying to expel loneliness in my heart, haha.
Dec 30, 2010 00:07
  • CHARLOTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by LONELYJOURNEY

Hanging out alone is boring. That's why I watched some movies. I am trying to expel loneliness in my heart, haha.

You really should go out to have fun, Lonely. When you are with people, you may not feel lonely. Better to watch a concert in the stadium. I am sure you will have a totally different feeling.

If you stay alone too long, you will feel lonelier.
Dec 30, 2010 09:04
  • IVYSKY
Merry Christmas and happy new year!
Dec 31, 2010 06:47
  • MARK_81
Happy New Year to everyone!!

- Mark
Post a Reply to: Christmas time.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code