Menu
what is the best time to visit Yewu
Dec 24, 2010 05:22
  • NASHEE
I am from Maldives and would like to visit Yewu. can u tell me what is the best period to visit this place. i would like products for cake decorating and childrens party items.
if anyone knows pls let me know which is the best market for these items.
nash
Dec 25, 2010 03:44
  • JOHNNASH
September and October are the best time for you to visit {Yiwu,http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/zhejiang/yiwu/}. In October, China Yiwu International Commodities Fair will be held.
Dec 26, 2010 05:41
  • YUYANPING
Quote:

Originally Posted by NASHEE

I am from Maldives and would like to visit Yewu. can u tell me what is the best period to visit this place. i would like products for cake decorating and childrens party items.
if anyone knows pls let me know which is the best market for these items.
nash
you can come after chiness new year. Mrch, April or May, i know the market well here in yiwu. cake decorating is in third floor of fist phase. children party things are in the first floor of phase 1.

Penny gmail.com|zhppenny
Jan 9, 2011 07:00
  • ALIBABA128
Hi,
First ,you have chose very correct place to your items.
Second,now it is almost Chinese New year,and all the market will clost for 15 days minimum . so arrange your time after 25th of Febraray this year .
With 4years Experience ,Excellend Englih, woking per day/per week with very reasobale prices, or taking care of your whole process,I can be your best guide here . mor details at MSN :hotmail.com|tilkaner
Post a Reply to: what is the best time to visit Yewu
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code