Menu
yangzte river cruise
Mar 27, 2005 07:21
  • CHICADVRACER
Hello there. I was just in China this summer teaching english in Hangzhou, and before that, I took a 4 day Yangtze river cruise. When I arrived in Chongqing, I was able to buy my ticket that day for the "Chinese" river tours. Because my partner and I were the only westerners on the cruise ship, the price was nice and low. This April I am bringing my new husband with me and I have been searching everywhere for the times that these cruises will leave port. As well, as the current prices for the Chinese tour boats. Can anyone help me out with this?

Thanks much,
Erica
Mar 27, 2005 14:30
  • MAPLECHEYNE
Erica:
hello
you know ,there are several cruises leaving the chongqing port to yichang port every day.most of them leave the port at 9:00pm so you have to book the tickets ahead.and go to the cruise at afternoon about 5 or 6 clock for checking.
Mar 28, 2005 09:52
  • ANTHEA
Hi Erica
I may be of any help if you can still remember the name of the cruise ship you've taken last year.I've also been there last May.
Apr 8, 2005 07:34
  • CHICADVRACER
Thanks for the Information. It helps to know that the boats still leave port at night. Can you tell me what the current price is for most of these tours for a 1st class cabin?
Apr 8, 2005 17:34
  • ANTHEA
You mean a fist class cabin on a first class cruise ship? I've booked a suite on the five star Victoria ship with the price of 3,000 USD last year, this may go up this year.
Post a Reply to: yangzte river cruise
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code