how to register the birth of my baby in china?
Dec 27, 2010 06:30
  • Points:
  • Join Date: Dec 27, 2010
  • Status: offline
Hi can anyone out there help me?I am a Malaysia and my wife is from China we got married five years ago and register our marriage in Malaysia but not in China because we are staying in Malaysia.
Now my wife is pregnant with our fist baby and she decide to go back to China and deliver our first baby in china.we need some advised how to register our baby and the procedure after the birth,and also what kind of document we should get ready in order to register our baby and bringing our baby back to Malaysia
Dec 27, 2010 21:58
  • Points:
  • Join Date: Nov 21, 2009
  • Status: Offline
Now, you can go to Malaysia Foreign Affairs Ministry to apply for Notarization of your marriage license, then go to China embassy/consulate in Malaysia to apply for Authentication of marriage license. Then the marriage license can be used in China. After the birth of your child, please go to [tcgurl=]Malaysia Embassy in China[/tcgurl] to make the birth registration according to consular districts.
Last edited by JOHNNASH: Dec 27, 2010 21:58
Aug 2, 2018 23:41
GUESTKREY Hi what should I do with my gf she is a Filipina and I’m a GermAn she is pregnant but she is over stay in Chiba. How can I register my child after birth when her mother doensohave a papers?
Post a Reply to: how to register the birth of my baby in china?
(You can post as a member (login first) or a guest!)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code