Menu
Looking for travel companion/guide
Dec 29, 2010 04:53
  • MAJNEGARD
Swedish man looking for travel companion/guide/interpreter for trip to Dali/Lijiang/Luguhu/Shangrila. My focus is culture, nature and mountain scenery. Arrive Kunming April 5. Fares, accommodation, meals etc covered. Please email: yahoo.se|majnegard
Dec 29, 2010 22:31
  • WINDFLOWER
hello, do you mean April of 2011?
Dec 29, 2010 23:30
GUEST42155 Yes, April 2011. Dates and places to visit are flexible.
Dec 30, 2010 03:58
  • WINDFLOWER
Dali/Lijiang/Luguhu/Shangrila this is the basic desitnation you would like to go? can you give me a bit details about your iternary? i can make travel schedule for you which including the budget or something. cheers
Dec 30, 2010 04:56
GUEST42155 Hi,
I like to go by bus in daytime. Stay in mid range hotels or guest houses. I am thinking of about a 8 days trip between april 5 and april 21. Else I am open to your suggestions.
Jan 1, 2011 20:33
  • BOBERT
I don't wish to deprive a travel guide of easy income, but your itinerary is childishly simple. Guides are only required for out of the way places. You certainly don't need a guide for these popular and easy destinations. If you want company then stay at hostels and you will find ample. If you need directions, buy a Lonely Planet guide or just ask questions.

P.S. Your first stop after Kunming will most likely be Dali. This lovely hostel just outside old Dali can answer all your future questions.

http://www.higherland.com/

P.P.S. Please stop harassing Julian Assange.
Post a Reply to: Looking for travel companion/guide
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code