Menu
Help
Dec 29, 2010 22:07
  • TARP123
Kelly Brown Univ first ever true love. Talk of marriage, children. Went in different directions...I am now married and he wrote me he is in a relationship he doesn't want to mess up, and he would if he continued staying in touch with me, so now no communication. I can't stop thinking of what could have been. I know it is such a waste of time. I should be happpy with a wonderful (sometimes) husband, but I can't find an end to this. I have been trying for 20 years. Same thoughts every day.
Dec 30, 2010 00:36
  • CHARLOTT
"I should be happpy with a wonderful (sometimes) husband, but I can't find an end to this. I have been trying for 20 years. Same thoughts every day."

It is a bit difficult for me to understand what you were trying to say. Do you want to get together with your "first love"? And it seems that you have no feelings for your husband. Then why you got married with him? Your husband will feel heart-broken if he learns about the fact.

Life is full of temptations. You are somebody's wife right now. I think you should do what a wife should do.
Dec 30, 2010 08:28
  • CARLOS
Amen to that, Charlott

Carlos
Jan 2, 2011 21:27
  • CHARLOTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by CARLOS

Amen to that, Charlott

Carlos

Amen to that, Carlos.
Jan 9, 2011 19:07
  • SUKUKI
Quote:

Originally Posted by CHARLOTT

Amen to that, Carlos.

Amen to that, Carlos.
Feb 13, 2011 16:55
GUEST20149 "he wrote me he is in a relationship he doesn't want to mess up, and he would if he continued staying in touch with me, so now no communication"

Sounds like YOUR "first ever true love" has found HIS "true love" and that you need to let go of him and to move on. Although it is wonderful to think back, you state that you went in different directions some time ago. This statement is very revealing.

Lift your chin up, look in the mirror and be pleased with what you see. I'm sure that there is someone out there that is "mr. right" for you and that you will find them in time. Believe and it will happen; however, if you pursue your "lost love" it will only mean disaster to you both.
Post a Reply to: Help
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code