Menu
Hong Kong to: Intercontinental in Salibury Rd and from there to Shekou
Dec 30, 2010 07:16
  • SILVIAMC
Hi
I will be arriving at {Hong Kong,https://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/hongkong/} airport and going to the Intercontinental in Salisbury Rd. What is more convenient with a suitcase? Bus, tram or train. Could you provide me with directions for the most convenient and if I need to change anywhere could you please let me know where I need to change and the name or number of the new connection.

2. I would like to travel from near the Intercontinental in Salisbury Rd to Shekou. To Shekou I would like to catch the ferry. Where do the ferries to Shekou leave? Is there a weblink to to the timetable (schedule) please. Where do I buy my ticket?

On the way back at about 9.30 at night what is the safest route from Shekou to the Intercontinental. Could you provide me with the route numbers and any changes I need to make and the name of the new connections.

I would be very grateful for this information. Many thanks in advance.
Dec 31, 2010 08:14
  • KWANTC
Take bus route no. A21 at the airport bus terminus, no need to change to other buses. There is a bus stop at Salisbury Road opposite to the hotel
Dec 31, 2010 22:54
  • SILVIAMC

Many thanks.
I would like to travel from near the Intercontinental in Salisbury Rd to Shekou via ferry. Is this possible? Where do the ferries to Shekou leave? Is there a weblink to to the timetable (schedule) please. Where do I buy my ticket?
Jan 2, 2011 23:58
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by SILVIAMC

Many thanks.
I would like to travel from near the Intercontinental in Salisbury Rd to Shekou via ferry. Is this possible? Where do the ferries to Shekou leave? Is there a weblink to to the timetable (schedule) please. Where do I buy my ticket?

You need go to HK {Macau,http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/macau/} Ferry Terminal to take ferry to Shekou. The ferry terminal is located near Sheung Wan MTR Station. Pass through the underground passage from East Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station to get to Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station and take Tsuen Wan Line to Central and then take Island Line to Sheung Wan. There you can find the ferry terminal.

Schedule: 07:45, 09:00, 11:30, 13:00, 15:15, 18:00, 20:30.
Post a Reply to: Hong Kong to: Intercontinental in Salibury Rd and from there to Shekou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code