Menu
On-line shopping advice?
Dec 31, 2010 19:46
guestMiss P

Hi everyone I need advice for online shopping websites based in or out of China. I have looked at Taobao but there is no English translation and I find it difficult to purchase items even with the help of the translator tool.

So I would like to ask the community if there are any shopping websites in China and Asia which are in English and easy to use. Anyone know if Hong Kong has good websites?

Also would anyone suggest any American shopping websites which
ship goods to China for a reasonable rate? As I don't want to pay excess custom charges for clothes or accessories.

Since I am in China manufacturer king of the world I would like to be able to buy things in the country even if not online then does anyone know cheap places in Chengdu?

So I would appreciate any advice or suggestions you may have to offer.

Miss P

Jan 2, 2011 22:00
GUEST4576 Did you ever hear about Alibaba? It is also a B2B website. And there is an English version. BUT I have read that many foreigners got cheated by some companies on that website. If you want to buy something on that site, please be careful and choose a reliable supplier.

Address: www.alibaba.com/
Jan 3, 2011 20:56
  • ANDYYAO218
Yes,www.alibaba.com with English version,You can choose it,But please be careful,find a reliable seller.
Jan 5, 2011 01:43
  • ELAIN
Why are there cheaters ? It's silly .Oh, my god ,who can be trusted .We all have doubts to the stranger ,not to mention the cyber world ,right ? Good luck to everyone .
I'm really tired of doubting .
Post a Reply to: On-line shopping advice?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code