Menu
shopping and translator guide needed
Jan 3, 2011 00:29
  • NINNYHERE
Hi, I am travelling to {Shanghai,https://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/shanghai.htm} in March this year 2011. I need someone who can translate for me and assist in finding items I wish to purchase.
I will be shopping for furniture, water pressure blaster cleaner, solar lights and other items.
Someone who has a vehicle would be good. I am loading a container to be shipped to australia. Some one who has a small truck would be a great help but is not essential.

I would like to find someone who is familar with Shanghai and who could assist me with locating the items we want and getting a good price for them.

Jan 3, 2011 06:05
GUEST10121 i will send you email based on your hotmail address. --wendy
Jan 6, 2011 08:50
  • WINDFLOWER
hi Sir, i emailed you from my Gmailbox. i didnt any positive reply yet.
Jan 17, 2011 09:14
  • YUYANPING

Penny Zeng
A 25 years old femal
I am Easy-going, Mature, smart, intelligent, open minded, brave, responsible
My College major: Business English

Currently living in Yiwu City Zhejiang Province. near Shanghai(2.5hours), near Hangzhou(1.5hours) near Suzhou(4hours). Near Ningbo(2.5hours)

I worked for Foreign shipping company for 1.5years, worked for Europe China(Yiwu) buying office for 2 years. At present i am a freelance, work as an English-Chinese-English translator, business assiatant, business trip guider, factories mixed ablity inspector, goods quality inspector, item experienced sourcer. shipping consulter.

Pls contact me if you would like to have my help and service when you travel to China.

Maybe you do not need me now, but there is a chance you may need me in the near future. So pls keep my Information welll .
Welcomed to contact me in anytime.

My Email: gmail.com|zhppenny, My Skype: chouchouyuanqiu
Jan 17, 2011 18:21
GUEST81828 Hi Wendy,
I need someone to assist with a couple of days shopping in Shanghai. Are you able to assist?

regards ian
Jan 18, 2011 08:20
  • WINDFLOWER
Hey Ian:
I am available with it, if you need any assistance pls let me know.
BTW, how can i get contact with you?
Cheers
Wendy
Jan 19, 2011 23:50
  • ELVIRA2
Hello, friends, I'm a girl live in Guangzhou, China, can speak Chinese(manderin and Cantonese) and English very well, also can speak some French in daily life.
I'm familiar with export trade and good at sourcing goods from internet or markets. When I'm free, I work as an interpreter or English Tour Guide. Contact me when you come to China and need help through Elvira_sales at 126.com.
Feb 3, 2011 01:15
  • IVYSKY
Hi NINNYHERE,

This is ivy from Foshan.if you want to purchase furniture. I suggest you come to foshan, here are a big furniture market.you can purchase all kinds of furniture at here.and the price is very cheap.becausre here is factory direct sales price.

I just help a Australia friend purchase furniture for his house at last month. i can translate for you and assist you in finding other items and arrange shippment.
Post a Reply to: shopping and translator guide needed
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code