Menu
guangzhou buying agent, purcharsing agent, sourcing in guangzhou,guangzhou wholesale market,guangzho
Jan 6, 2011 07:11
  • IAMRACHEL
My name is Rachel, and a sweety girl live in Guangzhou for many years, and I engage in translation and buying agent work for many years, and I am very familiar with all kinds of merchandise and I am familiar with all wholesale markets in Guangzhou, and I have many cooperated factories which have good relationship with me, and I can guide your business to a very low price and good qualilty and good service route. make your business in China a good experience. my main works is as following:
1. Manufacturers and Markets Sourcing, Quotation, Price Negotiation, Orders Following and Quality Control.
2. Guide tour to factories and wholesale markets all over China.
3. Custom clearance and all necessary documentation.
4. Booking container, sea, air, inland transportation.
5. Domestic and local transportation service.
6. Hotel reservation and picking clients up from the airport or railway station.

If you plan to come to Guangzhou for travel or for business, hope you can contact me to be a good companion and business guide for you!

tag: guangzhou buying agent, purcharsing agent, sourcing in guangzhou,guangzhou wholesale market,guangzhou translator,business guide,

company: Guangzhou Fengsheng Buyiny agent

Mobile (MS Rachel): +86-13682207346(oversea)
Msn:hotmail.com|servanttogod
Email:hotmail.com|servanttogod

Jan 12, 2011 17:16
GUEST97637 Hi Rachel I just sent you an email re visiting Guangzhou to purchase spectacles for my business

Could you please reply on harveyoptometry.com.au|paul

Thanks

Paul
Jan 27, 2011 08:32
GUEST22168 Hi,Paul:

We are working as a buying agent in Guangzhou with experience of international trade and wholesale markets.

Pls feel free to contact us via:yahoo.com|wu_angel09

Rgds

Angel
Feb 3, 2011 00:56
  • IVYSKY
Hi all,

I am sourcing and logistics agent, i can help your business.

ivysky
Mar 14, 2011 06:38
  • GOINGMAJOR

Hi

I am Michael Gong,a freelance business interpreter/Sourcing agent in China for years ,can provide the service as belows :

A),Reserve hotel & ticket / car renting/apartment renting
B),business interpreter/Assistant ,
C),Airport pick up & drop off service(in Guangzhou,Shenzhen and Hongkong)

D),Translator /interpreter ;English -Chinese /Cantonese/Mandrin
E),Wholesale markts Guide / tour guilde in Guangzhou,Shenzhen,Foshan and Hongkong.
F),Arrange shippment &work out the customs documents such as packing list,commerical invoice,Certificate of Origin (Form A,Form E, FORM B, FORM P,Form F), Fumigation Certificate, Disinfection certificate and bill of Lading.

G),Quality control services
H),Verify Manufacturer
I),Your office Representative .
J),Visit your suppliers or customers in China or other countries
As an Experienced business interpreter/sourcing agent in Guangzhou, fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese, knows China product manufactures and wholesale markets very well such as garments&garments accessories, bags&bag accessories, shoes and shoes accessories, LED TV,Laptop,mobile,Mini Projector, MID,Camera and other electronics, furniture, ceramics, toys etc. I will act as your own business interpreter, assistant, Consultant, a buying agent. NOT ONLY help you overcome the language barrier, But ALSO stand your side and try my best to protect your interests in business processing.

If you are in town on business or on holiday, I am your solution to any communication difficulties! Also available for short trips to other cities.

I have rich experence abt internation trade , if you are interested in need of this service ,pls feel free to email me for more details . Cell:86.135.1272.3439

Best regards & Thanks

Email: gmail.com|cncalling
MOB:+86.135.1272.3439
Mar 24, 2011 03:33
  • MOMOCHONG1
We offer ONE-STOP biz solution services for foreigners in China as well: Sourcing, Quailty Control and buying agent etc: www.bizinchina.cc

My emailbox: gmail.com|bizinchina1 or bizinchina.cc|admin any question is welcome
May 15, 2011 16:20
GUEST25547 We are planning a business trip to Guangzhou. We require assistance to souce China made products from reliable suppliers, assist in negotiation and freight forwarding. Kindly contact me via e-mail :"ovi.com|limrich" or "singnet.com.sg|limrich".
Jun 5, 2011 17:21
GUESTMO hi i am mo. i would like to make a business trip to guangzhou an d i want agent to find me right product and price,and also i want to know how agent get money.
Jun 16, 2011 13:01
GUEST11635 i am looking a buying agent in guangzhou pls note by e-mail id hotmail.com|v.fairoos
Jun 17, 2011 07:54
GUEST02209 Hi i want 1 flat at Guangzhou, Li wan District , 10 min far from Nanfang Dasha or New Asia building , need 2 bed room and 1 kitchen , with cheap price , if you have any idea , plz contact me , my qq id is : 1467055369
Jun 26, 2011 22:36
GUEST10149 Hi.. do you have package :
Jakarta - Guangzhou - Zhaoging - Yangshuo - Guilin - Merryland - Hengyang - Guangzhou . 08 Days for 10 Person

pls email gmail.com|timstravel12
Page 1 of 17    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: guangzhou buying agent, purcharsing agent, sourcing in guangzhou,guangzhou wholesale market,guangzho
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code