Menu
guangzhou buying agent, purcharsing agent, sourcing in guangzhou,guangzhou wholesale market,guangzho
Jan 31, 2012 21:37
GUEST15181 Hi, I want to go to Guanzhou soon on my own, do you know where I can find artificial flower market?
Feb 14, 2012 10:51
GUEST25223 Hi, i'm Oksana,
I'm looking for person in Guangzhou for buying products, checking quantity and quality and arranging order's delivering to Ukraine by EMS courier. Products for beauty salons: eyelash extension, eyebrows, hair extension, body painting, glitter tattoo, etc.
Please, write on my email: i.ua|Oksana_29
Feb 16, 2012 15:51
GUEST22898 hello plz sent your detail i m living and do business in China my Email : gmail.com|tradehk88

Kumar
Feb 18, 2012 03:16
GUEST68114 hi Rachel

Im looking for buying agent and purchasing agent.Would you be able to assist me on this.

Do contact me at yahoo.com.sg|hautedecouture

ASAP

cheers
Gina
Mar 2, 2012 03:16
GUEST70200 hello

this is wae ghaith form egypt, i will be in guanzhou in next april 14-24 , i need a guide for business and shopping and to enjoy the holiday in that great city,

can you please send me your fee with photo to my email, it is ok if needed to stay with me in hotell,
wael ghaith
live.com|man_wg
Mar 2, 2012 21:36
  • ROXANNE_COOL
hi wael, it's roxanne! i can be your guide in guangzhou! please contact me!
my email is gmail.com|roxanneyuen11
my skype is roxanne_yuen

looking for your reply!

roxanne
Mar 9, 2012 22:43
  • NORA2NA
hi
there are some artifical flower shops in HAIZHU area.
Mar 9, 2012 22:51
  • NORA2NA
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST25223

Hi, i'm Oksana,<br />
I'm looking for person in Guangzhou for buying products, checking quantity and quality and arranging order's delivering to Ukraine by EMS courier. Products for beauty salons: eyelash extension, eyebrows, hair extension, body painting, glitter tattoo, etc.<br />
Please, write on my email: i.ua|Oksana_29

hi oksana
i did send email to u but it was returned back by ur email-box.
if u need my help, plz contact me.

nora
Apr 2, 2012 02:48
GUEST11322 Hi Rachel,
How are you? My name is farook and I am from Zimbabwe. I want to set up a duvet/comforter making factory here and therefore I would want your assistance in acquiring machinary amd raw materials in china.
I need one quilting machine, one baiting machine, and five industrial sewing machines.
Please reply if you could assist me.
Thank you,
Apr 13, 2012 17:13
GUEST67348 Hello,

We are looking to hire someone who can help us find a factory that can produce Swarovski clutch bags for us, we would probably order about 50 to 100 bags per month. I have attached an example of what were looking for.

Additionally we would like the manufacturer to decorate the bags using our designs however we will use their designs as well. We need to ensure that all banks have our logo inside the bag that all boxes that come with the bag are black and also have our logo on the outside of the box. We also have a unique chain that we would like to be used with all bags. Samples attached.

We understand that there are a few manufacturers that make the frames for the bags and we also understand that there are other companies that apply the stones to the bags, if that is the way the business is conducted their that's fine however we need to find a reliable source with good prices and good quality workmanship.

We have been doing business with a few companies/manufacturers in Guangzhou and although the quality of the bags have been good the prices seem high and they seem to change the inventory quite frequently which doesn't work for us because some bags are more in demand than others and we need to do business with a company that can deliver what we want when we need it.

If you can help us source the manufacturers that we need we will obviously pay you for your time and put you on a monthly retainer, the amount to be discussed and agreed.

kind regards
Brad & Naia
Page 3 of 17    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: guangzhou buying agent, purcharsing agent, sourcing in guangzhou,guangzhou wholesale market,guangzho
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code