Menu
Seeking a job --Personal Business assistant (SHENZHEN)
Jan 9, 2011 07:47
  • RACHELYEUNG

I got experiences in purchase products,shipping,good communication. and socialable.Not only i can speak good english , madrine, cantonese, but the job handling is good.

Any oppertunity i would like to catch it here. also looking forward the good news from anyone.

Please contact with me then you will see how capable i can be.

E-Mail: Rachel_yeung1026(at)hotmail.com
Mobile no. +86 13632965715

May 30, 2011 01:52
Hi,Rachel,did you find the suitable job ,are you interest to work in Shanghai?
May 30, 2011 07:39
  • RACHELYEUNG
Sure, Could you tell me more about the details ?
Jun 2, 2011 07:28
GUESTNG HEN ... Good day,I m H.H Ng from Malaysia,I m fascinated with Beijing after a brief visit..I would be appreaciated if I could stay longer to explore more.
To make make my dream come true...so,I would like to look for a suitable job to allow me to give my best effort to help my future company to steamline and upgrade the quality process.
I used to work as a skill carpenter for several years,I also have worked with a european furniture company as a quality controller. I m able to lead a team of quality control to maintain and keep track for on line production quality control.
I m fluent in both english and putonghua. I m able to write report in the english language confidently.
My email address is; yahoo.com|nghhoong

I would be appreaciated if I would be able to provide my vast experience into good use .
Thank you.
Aug 12, 2011 05:39
  • RACHELYEUNG

I can translate Mandarine -English- German, always looking forward the work oppertunity from you!
Just reach me at Rachel_yeung1026(at)hotmail(dot)com

Post a Reply to: Seeking a job --Personal Business assistant (SHENZHEN)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code