Menu
TravelChinaGuide offers airport transfer service
Jan 10, 2011 03:26
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
For the convenience of guests, TravelChinaGuide has just opened up a new booking platform for China Airport Transfer Service. You don't have to worry about means of transportation to take after arriving in the destination airport. With our chauffeur driver service, you can avoid unnecessary troubles and just be ready to embark on a happy and easy journey!

There are Pick-up Transfer, See-off Transfer and Pick-up-See-off Transfer for you to choose from. Airport transfer booking in TravelChinaGuide.com is very easy. Visit the website and enter China Flights. You can handle your flights and airport transfer booking synchronously.
Jan 31, 2011 07:04
GUEST31240 Dear Sir \ Madam
Am travelling next month to hong kong actually am going to foshan china I would like to visit few places in hong kong city and then go to foshan I would like to know is there an easy way from hong kong city to foshan by bus or train also I would be carrying my luggage with me while shopping in hong kong is it safe to carry ?
Your reply will be helpful and appreciated
Thanks
Pranav
Jan 31, 2011 19:45
  • CHERRY07
You can go to Hung Hom Railway Station to take direct train to Foshan.

Ticket fare:
http://www.it3.mtr.com.hk/B2C/frmFareGuangdong.asp?strLang=Eng

Train schedule:
http://www.it3.mtr.com.hk/B2C/frmScheduleGuangdong.asp?strLang=Eng

I do not suggest you take your luggage while shopping. You can deposit it somewhere.
Feb 2, 2011 23:47
  • IVYSKY
you can take a direct bus from hongkong to foshan.it is very easy and fast.you can take Luggage with your shopping in hongkong,but you have to be more careful.
Feb 17, 2011 19:09
GUEST29204 What is the best way to get from Yichang to Nanchang?
And how much does it cost?

Thank you.
Feb 17, 2011 19:51
GUEST2232
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST29204

What is the best way to get from Yichang to Nanchang?
And how much does it cost?

Thank you.

Train: K254/K251. It departs at 13:50 and takes more than 13 hours to Nanchang. Cost: CNY140-390

Bus: take long distance bus at Nanchang Long Distance Bus Station(宜昌长途客运站). It leaves at 18:50.
Mar 9, 2011 00:15
  • MACMILLAN
Where is the closest international airport to Yiting Industrial Park, Zhejiang.
Mar 9, 2011 07:23
  • MACMILLAN
What is the distance between Yiting Industrial Park, Zhejiang Province and Luoxi Industrial Area, Quanzhou Fujian Possibly through train service.
Mar 10, 2011 00:39
GUEST3892 Yiting Industrial Park is in Yiwu. There are no direct trains from Quanzhou to Yiwu. It is about 752 kilometers from Quanzhou to Yiwu. You may consider of taking long distance bus from Quanzhou Passenger Transport Center(泉州客运中心) to Binwang Bus Station(宾王客运站) in Yiwu.
Post a Reply to: TravelChinaGuide offers airport transfer service
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code