Menu
offer you place to live or work for free in china !
Jan 12, 2011 05:03
  • SZMIKE214
Many thing in the big chinese city is very expensive,it is hard for people to live now .it means you get much money ,but have to pay much money to live,too.Although you work in big city for many years ,it is very difficult for you to take much money away .the big cities ,such as Shenzhen\Guanzhou\Beijing\zhuhai\Shanghai and so on .as it is very famous,most people like to go there for money ,so there are more and more people competition with you for a job,it is more and more difficult for you to find a good job.Also because of every thing is more and more expensive ,people find that it is very hard to live in and hard to find a good job and have to leave .

3 years ago,there were not so many foreigners like now in the big citys ,so it was very easy for foreign teachers to find a good job and make much money ,they usually can got more than 200RMB per hour then, and their friends in other countries misstake that they can easily find a good job,too.Because of the world economic crisis,they much will to come to china for work .But they are wrong ,as there are more and more pople come to china with the same idea .So now there are more and more foreign teachers to choose and the students will not to pay much in the big city ,too. And now there are many foreigners have to teach at the price of 70RMB per hour or less for life ,also there are many foreigners choose leave ,as it is hard for many foreigner to live and work now .

I don't know if you know Zhanjiang City ,it is 500 KM away from Shenzhen,a beautiful city and closed to the sea .many thing is cheap and nice there .that is my hometown,I own a nice house there .I can offer you the bedrooms to live in my house for free .and can help you to get good job there .Now there are few foreigners there,just some work in universities.many people in my hometown are rich,it is very easy for you to get a job at the price of 100RMB per hour ,you don't need to pay for house ,just pay a little money for food .

Jan 12, 2011 05:06
  • SZMIKE214
Why I say that to you ? As I have many big place for English training in my house ,and there are many school around there ,I have friends work as headmasters or teachers in the schools ,first I will help you to get job for money and then you can have class in my house ,I can help you to get students ,and you don't need to pay anything in my house .I just get 30% of teaching profits,and the 70% for you ! You can get more than 400RMB per hour ,not only 25 USD. My meaning is that I will work together with many training and schools in my hometown or offer foreign teachers to the rich,not only have class in my house .You will become into a rich man ,if you follow me !

So why you get 70% of teaching profits and I just get 30%,as the training in my house,or work together with the schools \training or provide the rich with foreign teachers are not that I really want !

What I want is to found a international website with the multimedia teaching system for improving the students oral in the world .now just at the begining,I have the best way to find many teachers to teach online at the price of 5 USD per hour or less now ,also the best way to get more students online.Now anything I do about teaching online just by myself ,very crazy! If you work in my house ,I hope you can meet my students online and make them will to study from us online .I will consider you as a menber in my internet business .if you are good ,you can manage my teachers online for support to students or internet training company.Now there are many internet training company founded or become into a partner in my internet business .

If you are interested in that ,please send me your CV with recent photo !
Best Regards !
MIKE

Jan 12, 2011 09:46
  • SUNNEX
Hello Mike,
Thanks for the post. Is the opportunity you post applicable to anyone who is in Africa. If yes kindly send me details.

Thanks...
Jan 12, 2011 11:34
  • SZMIKE214
thank you for your reply !
very sorry ,I just need people who come from Australia,New Zealand ,America and Europe ,and speak good English !
Jan 13, 2011 00:01
  • SZMIKE214
this is the sea view in zhanjiang

Jan 13, 2011 00:03
  • SZMIKE214
the nice view in zhanjiang

Jan 13, 2011 00:06
  • SZMIKE214
the bridge view between zhanjiang and wuchuan

Jan 13, 2011 00:08
  • SZMIKE214
the zhanjiang wharf

Jan 13, 2011 00:12
  • SZMIKE214
the chuanjin bridge view in zhanjiang

Jan 13, 2011 00:14
  • SZMIKE214
the beach view

Jan 13, 2011 00:24
  • SZMIKE214
peope go to sea for fish

Page 1 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: offer you place to live or work for free in china !
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code