Menu
offer you place to live or work for free in china !
Jun 11, 2012 23:06
GUEST37143 I am Madiha, originally from Pakistan but residing in USA as a permanent resident. Born and brought up and educated in Dubai.
Kindly let me know if i am eligible for your job offer.

Thanks.
Jun 24, 2012 09:34
GUEST13321 Hi there, i read you thread and it looks really appealing.I live in Sydney,Australia although i have never taught English i have studied it.I am a Mechanical Engineer by trade and i have worked in China for a few years.My last contract was for a company in Dalian so i am familiar with the culture and the living ways which i love.My girlfriend is chinese and we have a home in Bayquan.For further info please email me at gmail.com|pranillal

Regards
Pranil
Jun 30, 2012 11:45
GUEST41660 hey I am ready how to contact with you can you tel me in detail please
Jul 1, 2012 01:03
GUEST13256 Hello Sir

Very interesting concept & idea. I am American native English speaker, however I do not speak Chinese, nor am I a teacher by trade. Is there a place in your organization for someone as myself? Or is a teaching degree required? yahoo.com|knightlupus

Thank you, DK
Jul 4, 2012 06:45
  • MAMCY
hello mike, is it available ..i'm from philippines..can understand a little mandarin and can speak english too..for now i'm here in shanghai as english tutor for a baby boy!,
thanks,
mamcy
Jul 7, 2012 21:20
  • PAULLOO
Hello, Mike,

I have read with interest what you have written about teaching English. I am from Singapore, a Han Chinese. For many years in Singapore, I have been teaching Singapore Students English, from small children to secondary school students. I teach them how to speak as well as how to write Well.

I think you are mistaken in believing only westerners can teach English. We in Singapore have a very well established educational system and under our school system students read all subjects, except Chinese, in English. Our final examination in schools is the GCE(General Certificate in Education) Ordinary Level (after at least 10 years of education in English as First Language) and Advanced Level (after at least 12 years of education in English as First Language). Both examinations are conducted once a year by the Cambridge University, England. Singapore has inherited the English Educational System from the English People because Singapore was an English Colony from 1819 to 1967. Over the years under our own Government, we have improved this educational system. Now, just a few days ago, it was widely reported in British Newspapers and Singapore Newspapers that the British Government wants to follow our Singapore System. You can read newspapers from London to confirm what I have just said about the British themselves wanting to adopt our Singapore System of Education even though they were the people who first taught us English Education.

Foreigners, especially British and Americans, are surprised that we in Singapore can speak and write English very well. In our schools, in all Government Ministries and agencies, in our courts of law, English is the Language we use to communicate.

Mike, if you are a Chinese, you should realise the Chinese or Han Chinese are very capable people. One more observation: Mike, your English is very bad. You need to come to Singapore to attend remedial classes.

Paul Loo,
Singapore.

Jul 29, 2012 21:12
GUEST92148 my name is AUERILO S CALVANO and im in need of a place to stay i have 2 kids and i have lost my money and i need a heling hand to get money to return back to the states with my kids i will work til i get enough money for the flight back to the states pls can u help me im stay in shenzhen china i can be reach at this email yahoo.com|hugeman11153 and phone number 816 607 9393 i need a job to make money to get back to the states to be with my girlfriend pls can u help me
Aug 29, 2012 01:21
GUEST24614 Hi my name is mariam .I want to go china to work and live I belong to Pakistan and just do inter pass .I did my bsc but not clear this is my contact number if you would like you can guide me the best 0314- 3934255 thank you my email yahoo.com|mariamstudent
Sep 5, 2012 03:52
GUEST16218 Hi..
My name is Nadir and i belongs to Pakistan. i want to know the way by which i will get Chinese visa easily.
My mail address is:
yahoo.com|crazy_dolphin4all

Thanks in anticipation....
Jan 2, 2013 18:34
GUEST36443 Hi my name is Jamshaid Sohail .I want to go china to work and live & study I belong to Pakistan . if you would like you can guide me the best thank you my email yahoo.com|Jamshaid_77
Page 4 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: offer you place to live or work for free in china !
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code