Menu
Kneel down toward a dog?
Jan 13, 2011 03:28
  • XIAOXIAO
To be frank, I was very angry after reading this news.

A China Post van was running on the road in Suzhou High-Tech Zone. Suddenly, a dog ran out from a building and was hit by the van. Then the dog’s owner appeared and required the driver and his colleague to pay 5000 RMB for her dead dog. Otherwise, they had to kneel down toward the dead dog for 1 hour. They didn’t have 5000 RMB so that they knelt down for 1 hour. Then the owner left with the dead dog.

Why not call police? They shouldn’t humiliate themselves by kneeling down toward a dog.
Jan 14, 2011 22:05
GUEST13448 What gives her the right to charge 5000rmb for a dead dog? Thats what I don't get.
Jan 16, 2011 01:22
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST13448

What gives her the right to charge 5000rmb for a dead dog? Thats what I don't get.

I do not know what kind of dog he raises. My guess is that the owner "blackmailed" these two men.
Jan 17, 2011 00:00
GUEST110 How could the dog run on the road? Isnt the dog supposed to be on the line? (Or a place he cant run free)
Jan 17, 2011 03:32
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST110

How could the dog run on the road? Isnt the dog supposed to be on the line? (Or a place he cant run free)

I guess that the dog is not chained. The owner can not stop it running out of the house. The owner was also responsible for the dog's death.

And the two poor men did not want to look for trouble any more. But they didn't have 5000 yuan. Then they knelt down ....
Jan 18, 2011 05:37
  • LARRYBOY
Agreed !! It was the owners fault that the dog ran out of the house when the 2 just had an heated arguement on who lays around the house the most,, the dog being very upset and crying ran out of the house in tears,, running towards the street with unhappy thoughts flooding the dogs mind came to a catastrophic end and was killed by a van driver. The van driver was not responsible because the inside of the Van was filled with smoke,, possibly Cheech and Chong were the occupants of the van. Sorry to hear about the loss of the dog. Larry
Jan 20, 2011 01:27
  • KEVIN0518
The driver and the other man should ask the owner to pay for their car's damage. Why didn't the owner chain his dog? If he chained his dog, the "tragedy" wouldn't have happened.

I guess that these two men were afraid of the dog's owner. They wanted to keep out of trouble.
Post a Reply to: Kneel down toward a dog?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code