Menu
Do you want to get 300 USD per day in Zhanjiang City,China ?
Jan 13, 2011 12:37
  • SZMIKE214
Zhanjiang is a nice city,closed to Hainan ,with blue sky/the sea/hill/nice beach/beautiful houses and many type of interesting things.the weather here is warm in winter ,not very hot in summer,it is a good place for holiday ! The most important is that most rich people concentrate in the centre of towns and city,many villages are rich,too.and all the students in Zhanjiang are learning English ,but they cann't speak good English,many people also need to improve their speaking ,but cann't find a good training or school in Zhanjiang,so they have to go to Guangzhou or Shenzhen or other big City for study English and pay much time and money .You must know that Zhanjiang is 500 KM away from Shenzhen or Guangzhou ,Now everything is very expensive in the big city and there are many diffrent type of training companies there,if you don't have enough money and with good skill for run a training company ,it is very difficult for you to get money for doing teaching business there .Sure, now there are many foreign teachers in the big city ,too .If you don't have a teacher
certification,it is difficult for you to get a good job ,too.If you do teaching English business in Zhanjiang,it is easy for you to get money ,maybe you should know that it is a big market for doing teaching English business here .As the students' English are not good ,the English teacher's English are not good here,too.
Except some universities ,there are few foreign teachers here .

Jan 13, 2011 12:38
  • SZMIKE214
My meaning is that we can work together for teaching English in Zhanjiang,if you are foreigner and come from Australian\New Zeland\America or Europe and speak good English .I don't need you pay any money in it ,just need you spend a little time in helping me .How to say ? As the students can not see any foreigners and will not belive what I say ,so I just need you follow me for some days and make the students or teachers see that and belive I really have foreign teachers and they can learn English from me .After that ,you can go to any place or do anything you like ,just sometime come back for your money .I will have foreign teachers to teach them .I will give you 15% of shares.Well,how many students I have ,how many traing company or schools I work together with ,and how much I get ? So,it is better for you to come here usually ,or stay here, or ask someone you belive to work for you here .I own a 4-floor house here,with many bedrooms,I can offer you a place to live or work for free ,if you like .

Jan 13, 2011 12:41
  • SZMIKE214
Now chinese new year is coming ,most chinese people are busy for that .If you work in China now,you will have a 10-day holiday for spring festive .As during the holiday chinese people will not work for you or study from you ,so you have to wait ! But why not come here for business and enjoy the chinese new year culture in my hometown,you will find many interesting things here .after that,you can go to work or do something you like ,but many people around see that we are together ,it is easy for me to ask them to lean English .

Jan 13, 2011 12:44
  • SZMIKE214
Now I am in Shenzhen and will go back to Zhanjian soon ,If you are interested in that ,please send me a photo .
Best Regards !
MIKE

Jan 13, 2011 12:46
  • SZMIKE214
something interesting in chinese new year

Jan 13, 2011 12:49
  • SZMIKE214
a school

Jan 31, 2011 11:56
GUEST04208 HOw can I apply? Send me the instructions at my email add: hotmail.com|smadram
Feb 2, 2011 04:26
  • CHIJIMYMONEY
hello am samson from ukraine please i need the job.try and reply me on email yahoo.co.uk|chijimymoney
Feb 7, 2011 06:25
GUEST72212 am samson from ukraine...i want to come and work for two.my number is +380930232250.please am waiting for your reply.
Feb 8, 2011 20:37
GUEST99122 I'm an american that speaks Spanish French & Italian. I've been living in NZ for a while and want to move to china. Send me an email to get started! yahoo.com|sincitydm
Feb 14, 2011 09:04
GUESTAREMU W... I am a nigerian citizen but speak british english and a little chinese.I am intersted in this job.Send me e mail now!my mail is yahoo.com|awlep
Page 1 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Do you want to get 300 USD per day in Zhanjiang City,China ?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code