Menu
Travel companion / interpreter / guide HongKong & Guangzhou
Jan 16, 2011 12:42
  • NIILO
Hi. I'm travelling in China (HongKong & Guangzhou) on business from 26th February until 5th March. As I haven't been to China before, I would love to find a preferably female English speaking travel companion/interpreter. I'll be working during 3-4 days couple of hours a day and might need occasionally interpreting help. I'll be attending two trade shows and having two or three meetings where I might need some interpreting help, but nothing too complicated.

Otherwise my idea is to do some sightseeing, to take it easy and have fun. However, to travel alone is not that much fun and also I really like meeting new people. I'm 35-yrs old guy from Finland. I'm very social, laid-back and have a good sense of humor.

If you are interested, please contact me by email niilojuhani 75 (@) gmail .com
Jan 17, 2011 02:55
  • RACHELYEUNG
With rich experience in translation, I would like to offer you the best service in SHEN ZHEN/ HONG KONG/GUANGZHOU
I am 24 year old, easy-going, honor, punctual, open minded, and responsible. Not only had I learned much in Business English but more social skill.

And I worked for Foreigner shipping company almost 2 years, now I’m willing for get the full time or part time job as an English-Chinese-English translator , business assistant, business trip guide, item purchaser, or shipping consulter.

Please contact me in anytime if you would like to have my help and nice service.

mobile phone: +86 136 3296 5715
Msn : rachel_yeung1026(at)hotmail.com

Mar 21, 2011 01:11
GUEST29198 I am from Australia and regular visitor. I need a companion to travel and translate for me. I will be in GZ late April/early July.
Are you able to assist? I will pay all expenses plus good reward.
Please answer Y7mail.com|peterweller
Mar 27, 2011 08:53
If anybody travel to Shanghai you can contact Miss Maggie to gmail.com|shanghai.littlestar
or more information please check my website : www.shanghaiinterpreter.net
Mar 29, 2011 04:08
  • ERSEN
Hi, this is the Ersen from China Yiwu,where is famous for world purchase center...
If you are regular vistor here, pls dont hesitate to contact me, i worked in perfume export business more than 5 years...

Of course, it is also acceptable to accompany you to other places if u dont mind...Honestly speaking, it is just a passers by to other city,like GZ,HK...but I visited more countries during my working, like Moscow, Bologna, Las Vegas...

Ersen

hotmail.com|zh-613

Aug 10, 2011 09:20
GUESTNARESH hello every buddy,

I'm travelling to hongkong. I need travel companion. please contact on my email along with the details and you're expectations. my email is yahoo.com|vinay_y2002
Aug 21, 2011 03:22
GUEST05034 hello

I'm wheelchair active person and I work as online web and e-marketing industry. actually I'm going stop in hong kong for 3 nights for business meeting and I need travel companion . I'm 28-yrs old guy
whatsnew2030 at hotmail

let me know
Aug 21, 2011 22:03
GUEST78141 Hi,I am Erin,an experienced freelance interpreter in Guangzhou,if you need any help pls feel free to contact with me:

Mobile No : +86 13073063406(welcome to give us a call or send a text any time)

Email : hotmail.com|Travel-in-gz.Erin

Add : Room 606,No 7-1,Rulin Street,Tianhe District,Guangzhou,China

Sep 1, 2011 12:44
  • SANJAY1961
Travel companion / interpreter / guide HongKong & Guangzhou

Hi. I'm travelling in China (HongKong & Guangzhou) on business from 12oct to 16oct 2011. As I haven't been to China before, I would love to find a preferably female English speaking travel companion/interpreter. I'll be visiting trade fair during 3-4 days couple of hours a day and might need occasionally interpreting help. I'll be attending two trade shows and having two or three meetings where I might need some interpreting help, but nothing too complicated.

Otherwise my idea is to do some sightseeing, to take it easy and have fun. However, to travel alone is not that much fun and also I really like meeting new people. I'm 48-yrs old guy from INDIA. I'm very social, laid-back and have a good sense of humor.

If you are interested, please contact me by email sanjaykbali@ gmail .com
Oct 28, 2011 10:21
GUEST28192 I will be traveling to HK on November 9 through the 15th.
Attending Cosmoprof at convention center. May need translator for a few short business meetings. Must have basic knowledge of womans cosmetics.
apeture1@ hotmail .com
Oct 29, 2011 18:24
GUEST10547 I am travelling to Hong Kong and SE Asia in December. Need a travel companion.
If interested, pls send an email to yahoo.com|bmw007_mka
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Travel companion / interpreter / guide HongKong & Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code