Menu
How do I get to Anne Black YWCA guesthouse from the airport?
Jan 18, 2011 00:17
  • ISTIAN88
How do I get to Anne Black YWCA guesthouse from the airport?
Jan 18, 2011 00:36
  • CHERRY07
Take S1 ([tcgurl=http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/hongkong/transportation/air-bus.htm]Hong Kong Airport Shuttle Bus[/tcgurl]) to Tung Chung Station (HK$3.5), change Tung Chung Line to get off at Lai King and take Tsuen Wan Line to Mong Kok (HK$15.5 and around 32 minutes) and then exit E2.

Then you need walk around 15 minutes to YWCA (you can choose to take a taxi). Route: Nelson Street---Yim Po Fung Street---Waterloo Road (YWCA is located on Waterloo Road).
Jan 18, 2011 14:47
  • ISTIAN88
Thanks Cherry07! Is the taxi from nelson street to waterloo road expensive? We will be arriving at 9pm, is it safe to just walk in the streets?
Jan 18, 2011 21:22
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by ISTIAN88

Thanks Cherry07! Is the taxi from nelson street to waterloo road expensive? We will be arriving at 9pm, is it safe to just walk in the streets?

If you bring luggage, taxi is better. There are three colors of taxis in {Hong Kong,http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/hongkong/}. The charges may be different. Please read [tcgurl=http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/hongkong/getting-around.htm]By Taxi & Public Light Bus[/tcgurl] for reference.
Jan 19, 2011 09:53
  • KWANTC
I suggest you may alight MTR at Yau Ma Ti station (one stop further from Mongkok station) and get out at exit D, this exit is at Waterloo Road. Walk along Waterloo Road and no need to turn at street corners, walk for 10 minutes or so, it is perfectly safe to walk at night time, no need to worry. If you prefer to take a taxi, the meter charge will be around $20 something and a $5 extra charge for each baggage.
May 6, 2011 12:03
GUESTMAZLAN Can someone advise! Im travelling with 3 adults included me and 3 child. What is the best way to get a transport not that expensive from the Airport to Anne Black -YMCA hostel. What wud be the cost of the transportation.

Thank you.
May 8, 2011 01:21
GUEST9487
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTMAZLAN

Can someone advise! Im travelling with 3 adults included me and 3 child. What is the best way to get a transport not that expensive from the Airport to Anne Black -YMCA hostel. What wud be the cost of the transportation.

Thank you.

Take A21 airport shuttle bus to Middle Road, Nathan Road and then walk along Salisbury Road to your hotel.

Bus fare: HK$33.
May 10, 2011 10:20
  • KWANTC
It takes you hours to walk from Middle Road to Anne Black Centre. Take bus route A21 at the Airport and get down at Mongkok district (any stop along the Nathan Road is Ok), then take a cab to the hotel - you need 2 because each cab takes 5 passengers at most. Each cab costs you $20 to $30 for the meter charge and a $5 charge for each luggage.
May 14, 2011 10:06
GUESTYATI How do i go from Anne Black to Shenhzen. Start from Anne Black YWCA what transport should i take and fyi I had my Chinese visa ready from my country. Preferably travel by MTR which station should I start. vise verse. If in Shenzen MTR station how do I go to 7 wonders of the world.tq.
May 14, 2011 21:07
GUEST4094
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTYATI

How do i go from Anne Black to Shenhzen. Start from Anne Black YWCA what transport should i take and fyi I had my Chinese visa ready from my country. Preferably travel by MTR which station should I start. vise verse. If in Shenzen MTR station how do I go to 7 wonders of the world.tq.

Get to Mong Kok East MTR station to take East Rail to Lo Wu and then pass the Luohu Border to reach Shenzhen. It costs HK$33 and takes around 38 minutes.

7 wonders of the world? I guess you want to visit Window of the World, right? If so, take subway at Luohu and get off at Window of the World. There you are.
Sep 28, 2012 04:06
GUEST60240 Can someone advise us? We will be arriving at around 1:30am at Hongkong airport. What transportation do we need to take to be able to reach Anne Black YWCA? How much is the fare via Bus or via taxi? Thank you in advance.
Post a Reply to: How do I get to Anne Black YWCA guesthouse from the airport?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code