Menu
Are these Asian dating websites legitimate?
Mar 30, 2018 09:58
GUEST81140 What's the name of the website you can mail me directly at gmail.com|bodega614
May 3, 2018 05:21
GUEST47849 Asian Singles2Day is a site that provides western men a chance to meet and marry Asian women. The site offers a variety of online services such as live chat, live video chat and a flower and gift delivery service. They also have an instant real-time communication option to help members find their match in a shorter period of time. Their offline features are a transportation service to and from meetings along with affordable accommodations and introduction services.
There is a large database of Asian women. Male clients can feel confident that each female is real as the site guarantees that every lady in its catalog has been verified. Before the profile of a female is listed in the gallery, she undergoes a detailed verification process. The site also has an advanced anti-scam policy.
Overall, the site offers a good list of women, with helpful features to help you find your future spouse. If traditional dating is not for you then it is a site worth checking out.
Jul 21, 2018 19:36
GUEST42783 Most of this people claiming to be military personels on dating sites are scammers. You find them on every dating sites , also on instagram. I was involved in a romance scam that I lost a lot of money to the tune $500,000 . I advice you to always insist to see your alleged lover before any financial commitment. If you have lost money to this heartless con artists you can contact gmail.com|wealthrecovery94. They recovered about 80% of my funds traced to the con artist that scammed me. Thank me later.
Aug 6, 2018 07:48
GUEST41216 These "women" do not give you their off line communication id so you will never get to meet them. stop wasting your money. use these web sites instead: chinalovecupid.com or two red beans .com
Aug 11, 2018 11:38
GUEST51276 go to china go to thailand ,its cheaper than paying scammers.
Sep 9, 2018 20:25
GUESTJOSEPH I was a victim of binary options scam. I was shattered and distraught, thought all hope was lost when I lost my money as i have invested all most of my savings. I made contact with the authorities, but was still on the same spot after 8 months. At this point, i decided to look for alternative options, then i came about a company that handles these sort of situations They asked for all necessary information and data, did their research and in a matter of a month and few weeks i was able to get back majority of my lost funds. To be completely honest, I was skeptical at first but i decided to give it a shot since i had seen the worst. You can contact them on protonmail.ch|parallelrefund . They are truly a force to work with.
Dec 11, 2018 07:10
GUESTROBERT ... Well, I can't say all are legitimate. I was scammed last month by a fraudster claiming to be a woman on a dating site. I lost $67,050 in total as I was sending money to take care of the fraudster's parents. He claimed they were involved in a ghastly road accident. leaving them in that critical condition would be very inhumane of me. I kept sending money to the fraudster thinking I was serving humanity. I was so disappointed to discover it was all scam. I later got a recovery expert who helped me trace and hijack my money from this fraudster. It took him four days approximately but It was worth the wait. I'm glad to say I got my money back in one piece. You can contact his mail gmail.com|cryptorecovery5 and thank me later.
Jan 2, 2019 10:57
GUEST89207 How did it work out for you? Did you ever end up trying to meet that lady or did you blow it off as a scam?
Apr 6, 2020 00:01
GUESTLINDA While some of these Asian dating might be real, I make bold to say that majority of the people on these sites are scammers who come up with all sorts of sophisticated stories. A close friend of almost lost all her life savings to a scammer she met on an Asian dating site. She was extremely downcast and almost ended her life but a reliable recovery agency came along, changed her situation and recovered a substantial part of the lost money for her. For all your recovery needs (binary options scam, catfish scam, bitcoins etc), contact them via investigators247.com|info
Oct 18, 2020 04:11
GUEST12106 Is it true can we trust these people ?
Page 6 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Are these Asian dating websites legitimate?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code