Menu
rent an apartment in changzhou china xinbei district
Jan 19, 2011 21:01
Hi, are you looking for a nice apartment to rent? Then you need a good real estate agency in changzhou.

We,HUANA Real Estate, offer large selections of apartment / house / villa for rent in changzhou. We also have nice serviced apartment for vacation rent.
this is my email gmail.com|ahfei12

You are welcome to contact us if you have any questions.

May 28, 2011 14:28
GUESTFELICIA I have an employee in China who needs to rent an apartment for 2 weeks every month. Please forward me price and send pictures.

Thank you,
Felicia
Aug 5, 2011 03:04
GUEST23098 Hello

we need apartment in Xinbei around Green Tree Inn Hotel, Shangrila , Indian Kitchen .
We require it for presently 2 - 3 months and will require again .
A small kitchen+Toilet Bathroom+Bedroom and a front room.

immediate requirement please

warm regards

Sandeep

gmail.com|betacongp
Oct 31, 2011 22:49
GUEST24754 Luxuary apartment available for long-term rent

Apartment name: Changzhou Shimao Lakeside gardens
(3 bedrooms, 2 bath rooms, 30th floor, 136 m2)

A rare opportunity to live in a three-bedroom Changzhou apartment that has been decorated by a European landlord to Western tastes.

Briefly affording; large kitchen, built to US/European measurements, with designer white ceramic sink, bar area with stools, with a range of European brand-name appliances including built-in fridge and integrated electric oven.

Living room; With marble wall feature display, designer three piece suite, rug, a range of cupboards and free-standing air conditioning.

Balcony: South-facing with views across Changzhou and beyond. Fully enclosed and furnished with chairs and table.

Master bedroom: With walk in wardrobe and dressing area, new king size bed (mattress still in wrapping), large south-facing window, rug and bedside units.

Ensuite shower: With ‘his’ and ‘hers’ sinks and designer 180m bath.

Also includes guest bathroom, with large walk in shower, integrated shelf unit, sink and WC, and two further double bedrooms, one with fully fitted wardrobes.

Nov 13, 2011 18:47
GUEST27114 Do you still have rentals availible?
Xinbei District, 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, 1 year lease?
yahoo.com|rwhitesqa
Apr 8, 2012 20:41
GUESTCARRIE dear sir
i want to rental apartment have 2bedrooms ,1bath in shinan or laoshan district from may to june ,only 1 month .

hotmail.com|carrie.berdoudi
May 19, 2012 22:25
GUEST17790 hi
looking for a 3 bedroom apartment in xinbei district
two year period or longer
available: immediately or not later than June 1st 2012
must be furnished and appliances available
rent to be negotiated
contact me at: yahoo.com|hvanbiezen
Jun 5, 2012 23:17
GUESTMIKE We are looking for 2 one bedroom serviced appartments in Changzhou - Wujing District for rental from Mid-June 2012 for aprox. 3-4 month.
European Style interior and A/C, Internet, full service preferred.
Please contact me under yahoo.com|mwf101955
Oct 12, 2012 23:49
GOOD NEWS! now we can provide home-service to foreigners who living in changzhou. we can do the cleaning work and laundry,we can help you to connect to the internet,we can help you to pay the charges of water and electricity. some of those service are for free. email gmail.com|ahfei12 or call 86 139 1232 9072
Nov 4, 2012 01:56
Huatingyuan, 5 minute to Shangrila hotel by foot.
140 sq ms, 3-bed, 2-bath, 2-living,1-kithcen; parking space
10000 yuan/month (utilities not included)
Fully furnished,Newly renovated apartment, excellent condition, spacious and comfortable,High standard property management company ,underground secured car park , 24 hours security,Closed to shopping center / super market / schools / kinder garden/swimming pool/fitness centre/club and recreational area
Mar 5, 2013 19:26
GUEST13101 Hi, I am an ESL teacher from Canada and would like to rent an apartment.
1200 RMB range.

Edmond Harty
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: rent an apartment in changzhou china xinbei district
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code