Menu
Want to find a female tour guide or shoppping guide in Guangzhou?
Jan 20, 2011 00:06
  • ELVIRA2
Hello, friend, I'm a girl name Elvira lives in Guangzhou, China, can speak Chinese(manderin and Cantonese) and English very well, also can speak some French in daily life.
I'm familiar with export trade and good at sourcing goods from internet or markets. When I'm free, I work as an interpreter or English Tour Guide. Contact me when you come to China and need help through Elvira_sales at 126.com.

Feb 24, 2011 00:48
GUEST18061 hi , just nothing but wanna make friends with foreigners,if u wanna contact me, skype COCOHL~
Mar 16, 2011 11:49
GUESTPUTRA A... Dear Elvira,

I with my wife have planning will be at guangzhou on 24 - 26 of march 2011.
I need tour guide can bring us to some nice place in guangzhou, if you free at thats time and can accompanion us please inform and sent email to me yahoo.co.id|putra_alitan or you can sms +6281383033093.
Please tell me how much cost for you perday.

Regards,
Putra ali Tan
Mar 17, 2011 08:40
GUESTJACK Hie Elvira I'm a travel agency in Malaysia I am looking for a travel guide like urself..can u add me at yahoo messenger,this is my ID ashrill_saidun Thanks
Mar 21, 2011 23:15
GUEST22517 Hi Elvira, I am from Malaysia and plan to go to Guangzhou from 2-6 Jun 2011 with my childrens. I need an English tour guide who can show me the wholesale centre such as: handbags, textiles, childrens apparells, ladies blouse and sportshoes. I am a wholesaler in my country so I want to purchase in bulks ( a lot ). How much is the service charge for the tour guide per day? Pls respond urgently, thanks.
Mar 22, 2011 00:30
  • ELVIRA2
Hi, Putra, Sorry for the late reply, because I was busy last few days. I will be free at 25th March, I just got your message from my skype, so, See you in April.
Mar 22, 2011 00:36
  • ELVIRA2
Hi, Lady
Sorry for the late reply, sorry I don't have yahoo ID, could you add my skype: gongzuo, or send email to 126.com|Elvira_sales or call me through +86 13672468136 ? Many thanks!
Mar 22, 2011 00:41
  • ELVIRA2
Hi, Sorry for the late reply.

Because I was busy last few days. I will be free at June, My charge for one day is at least RMB400/day. I quote this price for my service quantity. For American and Europeans, I charge USD800-100. When I took customers to visit the historical places, I can tell them a lot about legens and histories and Chinese cultures. I'm not doing this to practice my English.
I hope to hear from you again. Any other questions pls contact me through 126.com|Elvira_sales.

Many thanks!
Elvira

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTJACK

Hie Elvira I'm a travel agency in Malaysia I am looking for a travel guide like urself..can u add me at yahoo messenger,this is my ID ashrill_saidun Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST22517 View Post

Hi Elvira, I am from Malaysia and plan to go to Guangzhou from 2-6 Jun 2011 with my childrens. I need an English tour guide who can show me the wholesale centre such as: handbags, textiles, childrens apparells, ladies blouse and sportshoes. I am a wholesaler in my country so I want to purchase in bulks ( a lot ). How much is the service charge for ...

Mar 22, 2011 05:56
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST22517 View Post

Hi Elvira, I am from Malaysia and plan to go to Guangzhou from 2-6 Jun 2011 with my childrens. I need an English tour guide who can show me the wholesale centre such as: handbags, textiles, childrens apparells, ladies blouse and sportshoes. I am a wholesaler in my country so I want to purchase in bulks ( a lot ). How much is the service charge for ...

Hi

This is Rebecca from guangzhou.

I'll be available during that period.

You can contact me by my mail to discuss more:

Email: hotmail.com|rebecca005

Thanks.

Rebecca
Apr 11, 2011 09:03
GUEST70122 can I get your mobile no to contact you? I am now in guangzhou and want the english speaking guide.
May 7, 2011 02:31
  • JESMINE
Hello
I'm a girl name jesmine live in Guangzhou, China, can speak Chinese(Cantonese) and English very well.
I'm familiar with all the things in guangzhou,including distribute markets,like handbags,shoes,cloths,export trade and good at sourcing goods from internet or markets.I can also accompany you to take trip in hongkong and Macau, when I'm free, I work as an interpreter or English Tour Guide. Contact me when you come to China and need help through email: live.cn|susan.55
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Want to find a female tour guide or shoppping guide in Guangzhou?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code