Menu
Hongqiao Terminal 2
Jan 21, 2011 02:14
guest26116 Hi mates,
need to ask a quick question.
I found out that my flight for Jinggang Shan will leave from HONGQIAO terminal 2. What`s the procedure here? I m asking this cause i dont have any clue how this terminal works! Till yesterday i thought my flight d have departed from T1 but that`s not the case.
Any help from you guys?
And another thing..my flight is the one from shanghai hongqiao to jinggang shan (fm9269) but on the hongqiaowebsite it says that it`s the one for shenzhen that stops in jinggang shan..that means the flight will make a stop to drop the passengers and luggages (me for ex) for JGS ,right?
Jan 22, 2011 23:44
GUEST1130 ".....that means the flight will make a stop to drop the passengers and luggages (me for ex) for JGS ,right? "

Right. Usually, the passengers need to get off the plane but they need to stay inside the airport for a while since some new passenger need to board the plane.

Terminal 2 was opened in March last year. I guess the procedure is the same. To ensure this, you may contact the airport. Tel: 86 21 6268 8899
Jan 23, 2011 10:09
  • FIOL85
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST1130 View Post

".....that means the flight will make a stop to drop the passengers and luggages (me for ex) for JGS ,right? "

Right. Usually, the passengers need to get off the plane but they need to stay inside the airport for a while since some new passenger need to board the plane.

Terminal 2 was opened in March last year. I guess the proced...

oh thx ( i was the OP guest ^^) , i will contact the airport this week to ensure everything ^^
Post a Reply to: Hongqiao Terminal 2
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code