Menu
The way to kiss.....
Jan 23, 2011 02:15
  • JIMMYB
A study has revealed that the way someone kisses discloses much about their personality. The main finding was that those who turn their heads to the left are not really making a warm gesture at all because they are using less emotional parts of their brain.

On the other hand, 80 per cent of men and women, whether left or right handed, turned their heads to the right when moving in on their target.

How do you kiss your lover? Turn your head to the right or left?

And you should learn that air kisses often practiced by celebs are another ‘unemotional’ type of greeting.

Forget to say, some people prefer to kiss when their eyes are closed. Why do they kiss in this way? Because they are shy or…?
Last edited by JIMMYB: Jan 23, 2011 02:16
Feb 10, 2011 00:55
GUEST110 My Head is to the right and i also close my eyes... i dont know why, maybe because i feel strange if i keep my eyes open and look somebody else so close into her eyes..
It just feels like the right thing to do when you kiss..
Feb 12, 2011 21:37
GUEST3427 No experience of kissing a girl. I guess that girls who close their eyes feel shy while kissing.
Feb 13, 2011 19:58
GUEST110 Oh i have something to add...
I think many people like to close the eyes because the feeling of the kiss is "stronger". When you open your eyes you will also concentrate on this what you see.. but if you close your eyes your sense are reduced to: feel, smell, taste and hear... so if you "shut" one of your other senses (looking) then the others will be "more used"???? (sorry not sure which word to use here)
Mar 4, 2011 21:26
GUEST7621
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST3427

No experience of kissing a girl. I guess that girls who close their eyes feel shy while kissing.

Then try it. You will find that girls enjoy being kissed with their eyes closed.
May 28, 2011 18:47
  • MARK_81
Yeah its not really about her being shy if she closes them it means the kiss is tender and nice! Shes feeling something.. Well hopefully shes feeling something!! lol

May 29, 2011 22:43
GUEST1814 My girl closes her eyes every time when I kiss her. Once I asked her why she closed her eyes. She just said it was a secret.
May 30, 2011 05:53
  • LARRYBOY
Maybe imagining someone else
May 30, 2011 22:18
  • MARRYMAX
Quote:

Originally Posted by LARRYBOY

Maybe imagining someone else

That's weird, larry. He will be mad if he discovers it. Would mind your wife imagine someone else when you kiss her?
Post a Reply to: The way to kiss.....
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code