Menu
Can I use Facebook, Gmail and skype in China?
Jun 13, 2012 09:10
  • MAMCY
for those who want free vpn just used sumrando beta,,fast internet surfing and unblock site like facebook and youtube , try it.
Jun 13, 2012 09:16
  • MAMCY
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST30212

will travel to China for two months, spending about two weeks each in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen and Guangzhou, Shall I bring with my cell phone? So I can call home or friends, and also have access to internet with my smart phone.

yes you can open a facebook here or youtube..just try to search and download >>sumrando beta and chat client..and u can enjoy upload ur photos too..they have free trial. ..
Jun 14, 2012 13:26
  • WANHU
Mamcy, free trial for how long? I've heard from Lonely that one needs to use a proxy.
Wan
Jul 5, 2012 02:19
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU View Post

Mamcy, free trial for how long? I've heard from Lonely that one needs to use a proxy.
Wan

Wan, I tried many ways to visit FB, Twitter and Google +. Once I used an app for fireworks to visit the above websites. In order to get the app, I had to write an email and then I got an email which told me where to download the APP. It works like the chatclient she referred to, I guess.

After installing the app to my firefox brower, I had to configurate the IP address. The IP address was their proxy.
Jul 5, 2012 12:43
  • WANHU
That's interesting to share, Lonely.
Wan
Jul 6, 2012 09:58
  • SHIRLEYMAIN
Normally the facebook and youtube are blocked in China
But I have a special software which can open facebook,youtube
website for free without any VPN.And I got them before from one of my friend
If you want,can contact me to have a try

Jul 6, 2012 18:01
  • WANHU
Maybe for those staying long in China need but as I always on the go, I seldom concentrate on these things. I'd prefer QQ anytime to chat with friends.
Wan
Jul 6, 2012 23:54
I really don't know about this ! can you use Facebook, Gmail and skype in China? Most of people have replied some them are saying yes you can use & some of them are saying No ! so I am to much confuse whats the real answer is use Facebook, Gmail and skype in China or No ?
Jul 8, 2012 00:56
Chris,

You can log in your gmail and use skype in mainland China easily. But you have to use a proxy if you want to use facebook, twitter or google plus.
Jul 8, 2012 00:58
Wan, how is your weekend? It kept raining here this weekend. I just stayed at home and watched TV. Too boring!
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Can I use Facebook, Gmail and skype in China?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code