Menu
Garment wholesale markets in Guangzhou
Feb 15, 2012 09:35
  • GIONVIA
For custom design clothes with small moq , go to Zhongda fabric and textile wholesale markets , there is a sample making market nearby , u can even just start with 5pcs per style .

For branded items as prada ,bcbg.etc. u may go to Guangzhou baiyun leather building and zhanxi road clothes wholesale markets .If u purchase in big quantities , then consider the factories located in both guangzhou and shenzhen. For shoes, go to zhanxi road shoes wholesale markets
Feb 17, 2012 06:50
GUEST43882 Hi, do you know exactly where is the sample making market?
As in which road and the name of building pls.

Thank you!

Claire
Feb 25, 2012 09:05
GUEST36134 hello , dou have any adresses for dongguan trading houses or ladies export surplus traders in yiwu, guangzhou ? thanks

nick
gmail.com|lapislight
Apr 10, 2012 00:52
GUEST26141
Quote:

Originally Posted by GIONVIA View Post

For custom design clothes with small moq , go to Zhongda fabric and textile wholesale markets , there is a sample making market nearby , u can even just start with 5pcs per style .

For branded items as prada ,bcbg.etc. u may go to Guangzhou baiyun leather building and zhanxi road clothes wholesale markets .If u purchase in big...

Do you know exactly where is the sample making market near Zhongda? "Start with 5pcs per style", How about the price?

Thank so much,
Apr 10, 2012 07:10
GUESTZAKI Dear friends:

plz tell me where i can buy whole sale market for woman hand bag not expensive and not cheap one ,if possible plz give me all the market add for hand bag in Guangzhou
Apr 23, 2012 07:06
GUEST27001 Hi...I'm from singapore...can you help me, where to get whoiesale for party dress?
Where is gangda? Can ĭ know the pinyin of gangda?
If ĭ will go to shahe wholesale, do you know the (at least 3 stars) hotel near there?
Apr 25, 2012 03:18
GUEST72142 will be going to Guangzhou next month, kindly email me your quote.

gmail.com|scs1313
Apr 26, 2012 01:04
  • SUNNYPRINCE
Dear ,

You could go to Baiyun leather center and this area have many hand bag wholesale makrt .for example, Gui hua lou, dong sheng ,sheng Jia,zhong ao ,and so on
I'm shipping forwarder and sourcing agent at guangzhou city,if you have any question ,pls feel free to contact us ,Thx !

Brds,
Sunny
Email:hotmail.com|sunny-xiao

May 2, 2012 06:58
GUEST66214 hi !

I am visiting china in 2nd week or 3rd week of may . I buy from bangkok platinum wholesale market for ladies western market , I want to know whether the price is cheaper or more expensive in guangzhou wholesale market ... any idea ???

I also want to have an idea what kind of garments are available in the wholesale ... do you know any site where i can have a look to get an idea

Thanks !

May 3, 2012 22:43
  • TERHAN
Hi, do you have skype?
Page 6 of 18    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Garment wholesale markets in Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code