Menu
shenzhen translator/interpreter/sourcing/guide/business assistant
Jan 27, 2011 10:36
Dear All,

This is Joanna here. I am a native Chinese-English interpreter & translator/sourcing agent based in Shenzhen, China. I have been working as an interpreter for over 7 years and experienced in international trade also. If you come to Shenzhen or Guangdong province for business or travel, I can be your good tour guide and business assistant around Guangdong area or the other city (such as Beijing, Shanghai) in China.

The services I offer for you as below:
- Accompany you to visit various of factories and do interpretation for the communication between you and your buyer/vendor/supplier which field involves all of the products. for example, electronics, security camera, electronics assembly, printing, mold maker(plastic injection etc.), garment, jewelry, furniture, art & painting etc. Also I have many factories contacts and can recommend the quality factory to you.
- Assist you to source different supplier/vender for purchasing what you want and negotiate with them about the price, trade term, the quantity and the delivery and so on..
- Help you to establish the buying office, company registration & staff employment
- Get CO/CI/FA certificate stamped in China foreign trade department and the consulate of your country in China and can do import & export customer clearance for you.
- Arrange the shipment for you from the port in China and help you get local shipping cost.
- Capable for doing interpretation for you in kinds of exhibitions including hi-tech fairs and canton trade fairs etc.
- Car and Apartment renting, HK and Shenzhen airport pick-up.
- Documentation, Company Profile, Website etc. Translation
- Show you around the beautiful sites in ShenZhen or the other cities such as Beijing Shanghai and do a perfect arrangement for your food, accommodation and route ect. in China as per your requirement.
- Teach you Mandarin with interested way for your needs
- Any other business services you need

For further information and consultation, please contact us as below:

a)Email: yahoo.com.cn|joan_of_arc_aucland
b)MSN: hotmail.com|kaiser_parsa
c)Skype: joan_of_arc_aucland
d)Tel.: 0086-13510485739

B/regards,
Joanna Chow
Jun 8, 2012 06:40
GUEST11993 Hello, my HK company is looking for a part time job as business assistant for several trading fields (sell in China Italian goods).

If you are interested we can meet us as soon as possible.

Thank you, Michele.

redspace.it|michele
Jul 31, 2012 11:50
GUEST90251 Ms. Chow,

I currently have 2 manufacturers that we deal with in Shenzhen. I am interested in discussing your rates for your services. I will be back in Shenzhen around the end of August and would like to have several items prepared for that trip.

Please get back to me with your daily rate. I am also interested in having someone pick us (2 people) up in HK and drive us to Shenzhen. Do you have transportation in Shenzhen and are you able to act as a driver (local only) as well.

Thank you.

Mr. C.R.Gentry
Safe Medical Technology
safemedtech.com|crgentry
Post a Reply to: shenzhen translator/interpreter/sourcing/guide/business assistant
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code