Menu
Indescribable Australian Open……
Jan 29, 2011 00:42
  • KATRINA
This year’s Australian Open is unforgettable though it hasn’t finished.

Nadal and Federer both left the Australian Open too early though I was dreaming of watching them fighting in the final.

Nadal lost to his fellow Ferrer due to his injury. He didn’t withdraw but did his best to complete the match.

Federer was not in his condition. In the semi-final, He was defeated by Djokovic in the semi-final.

The final game will commence between Murray and Djokovic.

Who do you think will win the title?

Jan 29, 2011 00:46
  • KATRINA
Justine Henin made her second speech of retirement. This time, she may never come back. Farewell to Henin, the former No.1 in Women’s World Tennis.

Jan 29, 2011 00:57
  • KATRINA
Li Na makes history at the Australian Open. She enters the final to fight with Kim Clijsters. If she wins, she will be the first Chinese woman tennis player who claims the Grand Slam.

Jan 31, 2011 21:38
  • KEVIN0518
The final game will commence between Murray and Djokovic.

Who do you think will win the title? Djokovic. He beat Murray 3 to 0 in the final and won his second Grand Slam.

Henin will not come back again, I guess. If you watch her previous games, you will find that she doesn't play tennis like other female tennis players (Sharapova etc). They play games barbarically. They are powerful but their skills are not very good.

Henin is not powerful but her skills are very good. To compete with those powerful tennis players, Hennin tried to change her way of playing tennis but didn't succeed.

Thus, she chose to leave.
Last edited by KEVIN0518: Jan 31, 2011 21:44
Feb 3, 2011 20:55
  • CANADAGUY
Quote:

Originally Posted by KEVIN0518 View Post

...Henin will not come back again, I guess. If you watch her previous games, you will find that she doesn't play tennis like other female tennis players (Sharapova etc). They play games barbarically. They are powerful but their skills are not very good.

Henin is not powerful but her skills are very good. To compete with those powerf...

Good summary about Henin, Kevin.
I am never surprised anymore when players retire or come out of retirement. While it is very unlikely Henin will come back again, it wouldn't surprise me if she did.

Feb 8, 2011 22:14
  • KEVIN0518
Quote:

Originally Posted by CANADAGUY

Good summary about Henin, Kevin.
I am never surprised anymore when players retire or come out of retirement. While it is very unlikely Henin will come back again, it wouldn't surprise me if she did.

Good to see you, Canadaguy. I don't believe she will come back again. She is excellent but she can not compete with those powerful tennis players. It is cruel but is true.

PS: Happy Chinese Spring Festival!
Post a Reply to: Indescribable Australian Open……
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code