Menu
A Thai airline hires 3 “third-sex” air hostesses!
Jan 29, 2011 03:10
  • MARRYMAX
The USA Today reports that a Thai airline has recruited six “third-sex” air hostesses. The executive chairman of the airline said that “transsexuals can have many careers-not just in the entertainment business and many of them have a dream to be an air hostess.”

The airline says it hopes to begin operations by April, operating charter flights from Thailand to destinations in Asia.

Jan 29, 2011 20:20
  • LARRYBOY
Oh oh,, now the men passengers will have to share the restrooms with the hostesses.
Jan 29, 2011 20:38
  • FESTUS
now I done know much about them thar gals but dey sure are purdy. i wouldn much mind be in able to meet one. All dressed rightly and all that. Now im a little back in the times wit myself but i much preciate all the hep I can git.
Jan 29, 2011 21:46
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by LARRYBOY

Oh oh,, now the men passengers will have to share the restrooms with the hostesses.

Larry, are you scared? Maybe you can suggest the airline build restroom for them separately.
Jan 30, 2011 21:42
  • LARRYBOY
Hi Raindrop and yes I am scared!! Any more these transexuals are getting more convincing in looking like women than before. I like to smile at people in a friendly gesture when saying hello or thank you BUT NOW?? I dont want to give HE/SHE/IT or whatever,, the wrong impression, especially if they are a tranny!!! I would like to see them get into a fist fight with each other,, that should be interesting.
Feb 10, 2011 02:22
GUEST110 Ha... now some guys have to look twice before they make some remarks...
I dont mind.. why not? They are also humans and need to live, eat, drink, etc..
Feb 10, 2011 19:36
  • LARRYBOY
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST110

Ha... now some guys have to look twice before they make some remarks...
I dont mind.. why not? They are also humans and need to live, eat, drink, etc..

your absolutely right Guest110 and since you dont mind... let me add to your list of support .. also to have unnatural relations.
Feb 14, 2011 00:25
  • NOBODY
Its fine by me... now i just have to look twice before i smile at the hot air hostess ^^
Feb 22, 2011 19:40
  • FESTUS
They are sure some fine lookin gals, an Ima still wantin to meet one. China girls are sure purdy. maybe one day some weddin bells from up yonder on the hill willbe heard.
Feb 23, 2011 05:10
  • DODGER
Can somebody please make sure that Festus does not get a visa please?
Dodger.
Feb 23, 2011 06:11
  • LARRYBOY
Festus If you ever saw that Movie "Broke back Mountain" you will know what those " Fine looking Gals" are really very lonely cowboys. Let me put it to you this way for you to understand....If you dont want those "Cow Poke" poking you in your backfield then dont get near the those " gals" listed above. Im sure you dont want to see 2 bulls mating with each other!
Post a Reply to: A Thai airline hires 3 “third-sex” air hostesses!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code