Menu
China foshan shunde furniture market agent
Feb 3, 2011 11:01
  • IVYSKY
Dear All,

This is Ivy from Foshan city, which is very close to Guangzhou. Foshan is the production base for furniture and building materail.

There are many manufacturers and big markets for all kinds of furniture, building material, lighting, home decoration, home ware,kitchen ware, etc, in Foshan city. You can buy all kinds of products from Foshan for your house or office.

The markets accept wholesale or retail sale,no matter you are doing business or buy these products for your own use, Foshan city is the best choice.

I am Foshan local people, I am familiar with Foshan city, and I am experienced and professional in sourcing all these kinds of products, and I can handle all the process of shipment.

If you need more details or help from me, please feel free to contact me. I am always pleased to answer your questions.

My MSN and email is hotmail.com|ivyskychina
Last edited by IVYSKY: Feb 3, 2011 11:02
Feb 9, 2011 09:28
  • IVYSKY
Hello, Foshan is very famous for furniture and building material. In Foshan city there are big markets for all knids of furniture and buliding material, ranging from living room furniture, dining room furniture, bedroom furniture, kitchen furniture, hotel furniture, tiles, marble, sanitaryware, etc.

You can take plane to Guangzhou airport, and then take bus or taxi to Foshan city, it is quite near Guangzhou. Or from Hongkong airport, there is also direct bus to Foshan.

I am Foshan local people, if you need any help just feel free to contact me, I am always pleased to answer your questions.my email and MSN is hotmail.com|ivyskychina
Feb 13, 2011 02:16
GUEST23066 Hi
This is saad from Syney Australia
I am planning to come with my wife to Foshan for the fourth time to buy a complete house furniture , so plz help me with the following information.
1- how many furniture markets are in foshan ? What are their names in English and chines handwriting?
2- what about the accommodation , I don't like hotels but apartments will be good for 2 weeks.
3- any recommended good shop and quality if possible

I appreciate ur kind help if u answer my questions at my email address yahoo.com.au|saaddentist08

Thanks a lot mate

Saad
Feb 14, 2011 23:32
  • IVYSKY
Hi Saad,

Welcome to foshan.

you can buy a complete house furniture in foshan furniture market.

I send you the details to your email.

thank you for your enquire and hope to meet you in foshan.

I can help you pruchase the furniture.

MS Ivy.
Feb 27, 2011 10:44
GUESTNADIA Hi!

Iwant tobuy furnitures in Foshan, does it open on sundays?

What is best hotel near shunde?

Please send me deailsto gmail.com|nneves0

thank you

Nadia
Feb 27, 2011 20:48
  • IVYSKY
Hi Nadia,
Welcome to foshan.
The best hotel near shunde is Swiss Hotel and Crowne Plaza Hotel in foshan.I will send you more details to your email.
Best regards,
Ivy

Email:gmail.com|ivyskychina
MSN:hotmail.com|ivyskychina
Mar 2, 2011 21:18
GUESTGAUTAM SEN I am interesred in Knock Down MDF furniture I have to make as per my Design
Please send all the details and Manufacturers name, how could you help me.

Thanking You
Gautam Sen-Project Consultant
Wst Bengal, Kolkata

Mar 2, 2011 21:23
  • IVYSKY
Hi Gautam Sen,

Your message has been well received, and I have replied you by email.

Please check your email.

Any more question please feel free to let me know, I am always pleased to answer your questions.

IvySky
Mar 2, 2011 21:35
GUEST20036 I am interesred in Knock Down MDF furniture, I will have to make as per my Design.
How many MDF Furniture manufacturers in Foshan? Please send all the details and how could you help me. Please reply as soon as possible.

Thanking You
Gautam Sen-Project Consultant
West Bengal, Kolkata, INDIA
E-Mail - yahoo.co.in|gautam_sendc
Mar 3, 2011 09:27
  • IVYSKY
Hi Gautam Sen,

There are many MDF furniture manufacturers in foshan.
They can make as per your own design.

I have replied your email, please check.

IvySky

Mar 6, 2011 09:22
  • MOLJRICK
Hi

I would like to enquire if there is service on manufacturing based design that is
provided.

Is It also located in shunde furniture city also.

Thank You
Ming
Page 1 of 24    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: China foshan shunde furniture market agent
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code