Menu
China foshan shunde furniture market agent
Apr 24, 2012 07:11
GUEST13287 Hi Ivy,

We are currently visiting the canton fair in Guangzhou city, but we dont find what we need.

We are looking furniture, we know that there is a fair called Foshan City International Furniture Expo (CFEM) and another called Louvre International Furniture Exhibition Center.

Know about it?

would like to travel from Guangzhou to Foshan this day Thursday, Friday and Saturday .......

you can help us ......

Pablo
Apr 27, 2012 10:36
  • IVYSKY
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST13287 View Post

Hi Ivy,

We are currently visiting the canton fair in Guangzhou city, but we dont find what we need.

We are looking furniture, we know that there is a fair called Foshan City International Furniture Expo (CFEM) and another called Louvre International Furniture Exhibition Center.

Know abo...

Hi Pablo,

Welcome to foshan.

Yes, you can come to Furniture Expo and Louvre furniture, It can be found something you want.

I can show your the furniture market and manufacturers,any help please send me email.

Best regards

ivy

gmail.com|ivyskychina
Apr 28, 2012 22:32
GUEST16228 Hi ,

I am arriving Foshan city on 2 May till 9 May for Furniture purchase, I need help with car as well ,

Could You arrange for me, we are two Adults need Taxi Driver with knowledge for Furniture purchase .

If you do , How much it will cost us ? pls send me quote cost per day .

Pls Reply or Call +12014778869
May 3, 2012 13:59
GUEST48111 Hi
I would like to ask you can I get near hotel for shunde furniture market and Islamic restaurant please reply my email yahoo.co.uk|adanfilibiin

Thanks a lot
HASSAN
May 7, 2012 09:23
GUEST14115 Hi im hasseena i want to pen a wholesale shop in mauritius so i need a good supplier who can supply me my goods i have come to china six times if you can find this for me we can work together no need for me to come i will pay you to do this
May 8, 2012 22:03
  • IVYSKY
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST14115

Hi im hasseena i want to pen a wholesale shop in mauritius so i need a good supplier who can supply me my goods i have come to china six times if you can find this for me we can work together no need for me to come i will pay you to do this

Hi Hasseena, glad to know you. I have provide services to many foreign wholesale or retail furniture shops, helping them to source products, follow the orders, manage the suppliers, organize the container trailer, custom clearance, shipment, documents for the destination port custom clearance, etc.

You have no need to worried about the suppliers, and no need to come to China every time you order, I will handle all the things in China for you, just like your assistant and partner in China.

If you are interested to cooperate, please send email to me: gmail.com|ivyskychina

Thank you and looking forward to assisting you.

IvySky

May 10, 2012 13:03
GUEST18899 i want to know that on sunday shunde furniture market is open? Otherwise i will change my programme.
May 11, 2012 05:03
GUEST18643 shunde furniture market is open on sunday?
May 13, 2012 23:09
  • IVYSKY
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST18643

shunde furniture market is open on sunday?

Shunde furniture market is open on sunday.It is open everyday expect Chinese new year.
May 15, 2012 01:05
GUEST12185 I wanted to buy furniture and other home decor items from this market. Any suggestions as to where to go and how to do this.

How would get to this Foshan, shunde from Guangzhou and how long would it take to get there. Should I stay in Gunaghzou or Shunde for this purpose. How long should I expectect to stay there to ensure that I| am able to buy all stuff that I need. I am looking for leather sofa sets and also water hyacinth/rattan type of home furniture

Please advice
Robby
Page 10 of 24    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: China foshan shunde furniture market agent
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code