Menu
China foshan shunde furniture market agent
Sep 17, 2012 03:01
GUESTJAHIN Hi,

I am planning to travel to foshan via train from guanzau.Is that going to be any problem?
Sep 17, 2012 03:04
GUESTJAHIN Please provide cheap/safe hotel with internet or continental breakfast in shunde district.

Planning to come from 3rd oct to 14th.will market be closed for national holiday?Some one told me every thing is open for 365 days here.

Also need to find fright charges for 20ft container from foshan/guanzau to melbourne, australia
also need some one who can make export documents.quote for that as well.

I will be buying different furniture and spa products.
Any translator/agent ( local ) can email me with above details and I will se if I can hire them for y tour.

Regards,
Jahin

yahoo.co.in|jaaheendesai
Sep 28, 2012 11:39
  • IVYSKY
YES,it is open 365 days.

The container ship from guangzhou or shenzhen to melbourne.

I can be you export agent,follow order, collect goods,packing container and ship to you, and do the docment for you.

Hope to cooperate with you.

Best regards.

Ivy

gmail.com|ivyskychina

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTJAHIN View Post

Please provide cheap/safe hotel with internet or continental breakfast in shunde district.

Planning to come from 3rd oct to 14th.will market be closed for national holiday?Some one told me every thing is open for 365 days here.

Also need to find fright charges for 20ft container from foshan/guanzau to melbo...
Sep 29, 2012 07:15
GUEST66190 Hi Ivy,
Please contact me - we are looking for a buying agent in Foshan.
Regards,
Lorinda Papazoglou
South Africa
aldabra.co.za|lorinda
Oct 20, 2012 22:12
  • IVYSKY
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST66190

Hi Ivy,
Please contact me - we are looking for a buying agent in Foshan.
Regards,
Lorinda Papazoglou
South Africa
aldabra.co.za|lorinda

Hi Lorinda,

I have received your email and replied you.

Hope to cooperate with you.

Best regards

Ivy
Nov 8, 2012 00:07
GUEST67217 hi ivy,

my name is Grace. i own a furniture and home decor shop in Kenya. My tentative travel date is during the CIFF expo in March 2013,

I'm interested in visiting Guang zhou during the expo in March 2013 to stock my shop. please answer the following

1. You've indicated in the website you can assist in shipping, kindly advice on the process and cost from guang zhou to mombasa kenya ?

2. I want a low cost local guide during my stay, can you organize for that and cost ?

3. I want to stay in a budget hotel, any recommendations ?
Nov 8, 2012 21:35
  • CANDICEYANG
Hello, this is Candice who is in Lecong international furniture market. You can have a look at our website: www.shundehalsons.com
We can assist you furniture souring or any other kinds items when you come in Guangzhou and Foshan next year. We arrange everything in China for you as well as shipping to Kenya.
If you are interested in our assistance, pls feel free to email us: hotmail.com|Candiceyang2009
We would like to discuss with you more details you required. Pls give us your email. thanks
Nov 8, 2012 21:38
  • CANDICEYANG
Hello, Grace, the reply is for you, your kind reply by mail will be so appreciated.
Welcome to China!
Dec 14, 2012 04:40
GUESTYOGEN Hi!
am frm Mauritius and visiting foshan on 17 dec.
Am going to buy furniture,spiral staircase,jacizzi tub etc..., for my house.
Can u submit to me your best quote for container 20 ft inclusive of freight,insurance,tax etc.., and other charges like collection fee..., a brief detail.

Email: hotmail.com|yogendookhee

Thanking you!
Dec 15, 2012 03:51
  • CANDICEYANG
Hi, Yogen, this is Candice who would like to cooperate with you in Foshan. I sent you email, pls check it. Thanks
You can give your number, we can call you. As it is near 17th, December.
Welcome to China
Page 15 of 24    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: China foshan shunde furniture market agent
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code