Menu
China foshan shunde furniture market agent
Feb 28, 2013 04:08
  • CANDICEYANG
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTKYDEE

Hello,
I need info about wholesale purchase of furniture from China. For my first purchase, I want to buy from wholesalers rather than factories. My line is modern furniture. Can you send me some catalogues?
Thank you,
Kydee

Dear Kydee, nice to know you from travel guide. Welcome to China for furniture purchasing. We are in Lecong wholesale furniture market. It is good chance for our cooperation. God have its own way to get people together, so looking forward to meeting you.
Before your coming, we would like to learn more from you about your requirements on our service. Modern furniture with different kinds material and price. So hope we can help you best to meet your requirements. You email will be so appreciated. My email add: hotmail.com|Candiceyang2009

Mar 2, 2013 11:21
GUESTABHISHEK Hello
I want to purchase furiture for my furniture shop. i want to go to foshan.can anybody arrange hotel,interpretator,supplier.what are approx. charges to import 40hq container from foshan to delhi.suppose i purchase furniture of 100000 rmb per container at foshan then how much extra(including loadind, sea and land transportation,custom and any other charges) i have to pay till it reach delhi.
please ellobrate tranportation charges if possible waiting for reply
Mr Abhishek Kumar
Stylish furniture
Delhi India
gmail.com|lifelinebarnala
Mar 7, 2013 11:28
GUEST10989 Hi, tell me please about bigest market of furniture in Foshan. Best Regards, Irina.
mail.ru|arishfil
Mar 7, 2013 20:05
  • CANDICEYANG
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST10989

Hi, tell me please about bigest market of furniture in Foshan. Best Regards, Irina.
mail.ru|arishfil

The biggest market for furniture in Foshan is: Lecong Internatonal Furniture Market, Louver Exhibition, Sunlink, all is close each other.
Welcome!
Mar 8, 2013 22:43
  • IVYSKY
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTABHISHEK View Post

Hello
I want to purchase furiture for my furniture shop. i want to go to foshan.can anybody arrange hotel,interpretator,supplier.what are approx. charges to import 40hq container from foshan to delhi.suppose i purchase furniture of 100000 rmb per container at foshan then how much extra(including loadind, sea and land transportation,custom...

Dear Mr Abhishek Kumar,

Nice to meet you.

Yes,I help many furniture shop soucing different furniture and packing in the same container,and then shop to their country.

Hope to work with you.

Welcome to Foshan.

Best regards,

Ivy

gmail.com|Ivyskychina
Mar 9, 2013 23:16
GUESTIIOXEP China has been showing the world that they are more deictraomc than what US or other Western countries think.Every few years their leaders make way for younger, more robust Party members, and these old leaders retire completely, allowing new leaders to rejuvenate the country and the economy.Singapore is more Communist in nature by comparison, and our same old leaders keep on making the same mistakes, with no necessity to change their old mindset.So they resort to quick, shortcuts to solve problems, like planting instant trees along our roads.So zhi biao bu zhi ben, solving the surface only, the underlying problems remain the same, manifesting the the problems for our future generation to solve in the years to come.
Mar 10, 2013 16:50
GUESTLAKESHA I'm shokced that I found this info so easily.
Mar 10, 2013 16:50
GUESTMATILDA Deep thought! Thanks for contirbuitng.
Mar 12, 2013 12:18
GUESTJOSIE Short, sweet, to the point, FREE-exactly as ifnromtaion should be!
Mar 12, 2013 14:58
GUESTANTHONY I too worked at Lingdong Foshan and I must say your reveiw was pretty flattering. I had trouble with my pay, my visa and my apartmentI also was quite upset by the amount of lies they told too. The lack of comunication and management was also frustrating if you had a problem you had to email someone who is not even in the country and wait for a reply, which could take days. Also the my manager had no people skills ,her style of management was if I shout loud I am right. Another thing that got me angry was the fact they wanted to change my contract mid way through it. Also to keep them to their word in the contract was a huge fight things like the apartment and small things too like Health Insurance did I have some??The whole experiance left a bitter taste in my mouth. What they advertised was very diffrent to what you get. They don't tell you the first month they will not pay you the full monthly pay they will pay you per hour which is a fraction of what you would normally get paid they will also take a deposit from you which could be anything from 3000-5000rmb over 6 months (which is against the law here) also they will try make you live in the school dorm which is out at the school I worked at which is a room(kitchen livingroom and bedroom) and a WC all in one the size of a prison cell. Above the school school next to a highway in the middle on an industrial area with no shops at all. If you want your own apartment you will have to pay for the deposit so you will end up paying money to work for them the first month or staying in a waste land with nothing around.My advise to anyone who is going to work for this or any school like this is to ask for all their policies as most of the time they are not in the contract as no-one would say yes to themAsk about sick leave as this school was only going to give 8hrs a term I heard.Ask about medical insurance as I heard they didn't have any for the teachers.Ask about which months are fully paid and which aren't.Keep your contract close by so if they try to not pay you for something or try to change it you have it.My boyfriend and I had a horrible time at Lingdong with the management but meet some really nice people who will still keep in contact with.Just be carefull as these kind of schools will apear nice till you get there and till there is a problem then it all falls apart.Good luck
Page 17 of 24    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: China foshan shunde furniture market agent
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code