Menu
China foshan shunde furniture market agent
Mar 14, 2013 10:18
GUEST81136 Hi! I am Mei from Singapore. I will want to visit shunde to buy furnitures and lighting
Can you advise yr charges for guiding us, arranging for packaging and
Freight back to Singapore. We are planning to travel very soon, appreciate yr reply to
My email address at : gmail.com|yueumei.

I will need your advice on hotels, airport to land and duration of stay required.

Thank you
Mar 16, 2013 08:20
GUEST38237 Hello IVY,

I'm planning to fly from Hyderabad in India. I will need your help in buying furniture in Foshan. I dropped an Email to you. Looking forward to your response.

Kalyan
Mar 17, 2013 11:02
  • IVYSKY
Quote:

Originally Posted by MOLJRICK

Hi

I would like to enquire if there is service on manufacturing based design that is
provided.

Is It also located in shunde furniture city also.

Thank You
Ming

Yes.
Mar 17, 2013 15:51
GUEST71190
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST38237

Hello IVY,

I'm planning to fly from Hyderabad in India. I will need your help in buying furniture in Foshan. I dropped an Email to you. Looking forward to your response.

Kalyan

Hi Kalyan,

I am also planning to ship furniture to Hyderabad, India. It would be worth connecting up.

Regards,
JV
Mar 17, 2013 20:23
  • CANDICEYANG
Hi, my freinds, welcome to Foshan for furnture buying, we will be your reliable assistant here. We are in the funriture market area.
Your inquiry will be welcomed. Any question we will try our best to satisfy you.
Good day
Mar 18, 2013 04:35
GUEST16613 Hi Ivy
This is Carla from Angola
I am planning to come with my husband to Foshan for the threeth time to buy a complete house furniture , so plz help me with the following information.
1- how many furniture markets are in foshan ? What are their names in English and chines handwriting?
2- what about the accommodation for 2 weeks.
3- any recommended good shop and quality if possible

I appreciate ur kind help if u answer my questions at my email address hotmail.com|carlinha30_11

Thanks a lot

Carla

Mar 19, 2013 04:27
  • IVYSKY
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST16613 View Post

Hi Ivy
This is Carla from Angola
I am planning to come with my husband to Foshan for the threeth time to buy a complete house furniture , so plz help me with the following information.
1- how many furniture markets are in foshan ? What are their names in English and chines handwriting?
2- what about the acco...

Dear Carla,

Welcome to Foshan.

I have already replied your email

Best regards

Ivy

gmail.com|ivyskychina
Mar 27, 2013 07:17
GUESTNICOLE Hi I am Nicole I'm interested in purchasing furniture and building materials for my house in trinidad ... I would be coming to Foshan and would need much help with this endeavor .. My email address is aol.com|jnicole985
Mar 29, 2013 11:37
  • IVYSKY
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTNICOLE

Hi I am Nicole I'm interested in purchasing furniture and building materials for my house in trinidad ... I would be coming to Foshan and would need much help with this endeavor .. My email address is aol.com|jnicole985

Hi Nicole,

Welcome to Foshan.

Foshan is your best choice for furniture and building materials.

Best regards,

Ivy

gmail.com|ivyskychina
Mar 29, 2013 22:53
GUEST38237
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST71190

Hi Kalyan,

I am also planning to ship furniture to Hyderabad, India. It would be worth connecting up.

Regards,
JV

Sure JV. My Email-iD IS: yahoo.com|kalyan4

Cheers,
Kalyan
Page 18 of 24    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: China foshan shunde furniture market agent
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code