Menu
China foshan shunde furniture market agent
Mar 30, 2013 01:24
GUEST22155 i am coming to foshan for buying furniture and rest of itmes for my projects ON 18TH APRIL 2013

how can you help us in the same kindly revert back

abode.co.in|deepak

deepak kohli , +91-9810391188 INDIA

WWW.ABODE.CO.IN

Mar 31, 2013 03:45
  • IVYSKY
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST22155

i am coming to foshan for buying furniture and rest of itmes for my projects ON 18TH APRIL 2013

how can you help us in the same kindly revert back

abode.co.in|deepak

deepak kohli , +91-9810391188 INDIA

WWW.ABODE.CO.IN

Hi

I can help you buying the furniture and ship to your country.

We can provide one stop services as Interpreter, Market guide, Car rental, Sourcing products, Following orders, Packing container, Customs clearance, Shipping.

We are Foshan local people, we are very familiar with Foshan city, furniture markets and furniture manufacturers.

And we are experienced in all the export procedure.

Any quetions please let me konw.

Best regards

Ivy

gmail.com|ivyskychina
Apr 23, 2013 13:21
  • SADI
hi i am coming to foshan in 25th april. and will be there till 3rd may. main purpose is to buy office furniture and chairs. already have visited furniture market in last December. this time surely will bye a container as i have got the work order from my client for an ongoing interior project. can any one suggest me where i can get a wide range of modern office table furniture steel leg and work stations to select? thanks sadi
Apr 25, 2013 06:36
GUESTANKUSH Hi,
I am planning to buy complete home furniture,i am from india, can you please assist me on same
Apr 26, 2013 08:40
  • CANDICEYANG
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTANKUSH

Hi,
I am planning to buy complete home furniture,i am from india, can you please assist me on same

Hi, this is Candice, I am professional on furniture sourcing and shipping service, if you are interested in my service, pls feel free to email me or call me: hotmail.com|Candiceyang2009
More questions I can answer for you. www.shundehalsons.com
Apr 28, 2013 11:44
  • IVYSKY
Quote:

Originally Posted by SADI View Post

hi i am coming to foshan in 25th april. and will be there till 3rd may. main purpose is to buy office furniture and chairs. already have visited furniture market in last December. this time surely will bye a container as i have got the work order from my client for an ongoing interior project. can any one suggest me where i can get a wide range of ...

Dear Sadi,

You can go to Asia International Furniture Material Market have a look.

Best regardes

Ivy

gmail.com|Ivyskychina
Apr 29, 2013 05:20
  • YASMIN
Hello
We decide to come to shunde to prepare our home from a to z Top quality as American and European exports (doors,floors,kitchen,furnitures,......eg)
We will stay about ten days fom the 8 may
Can you help us
Apr 30, 2013 05:01
  • CANDICEYANG
Quote:

Originally Posted by YASMIN

Hello
We decide to come to shunde to prepare our home from a to z Top quality as American and European exports (doors,floors,kitchen,furnitures,......eg)
We will stay about ten days fom the 8 may
Can you help us

Hello, I have emailed you, pls check you email. Hope you will have nice trip in China. Welcome.
May 9, 2013 08:35
GUEST34223 Dear Sir/Madam,

We G-Force Engineers is a leading engineering company in South Inmdia.

We are constructing villas and flats.

We have customers planning to come to China to purchase complete house furniture and the following items,

Furniture

Interior decoratives

Tiles.

Sanitary Wares

Our minimum order quatity will be 1 full container.

How are your sercvice and purchase procedures?

What are the commission charges?

We will be a regular customer of you.We look forward for a long term buisness relationship wit you.

Regards

Neeraj lal

General Manager

G-Force Engineers, Veg.Market Shopping Complex,
Perumbavoor, Cochin, Keralal, India.Pin - 683542.
Phone: 0484-2595082, Mob: +91 9446 72 12 72, Custumer Care: 82 81 36 2006

E-mail: gmail.com|gforceengineers, Website: www.gforceindia.com
May 10, 2013 10:11
  • GIONVIA
For furnitures,neverthless to say ,Foshan is the best place to source but from our own sourcing experiences ,i would like to suggest you guys to walk a little bit further rather than just stay in Shunlian plaza .The whole furniture street is around 2-3 kilometers long , for most of the time, u get better prices than shunlian plaza.For doors,floors,u may get from huayi building materails wholesale market .For kitchen i would like to suggest you guys to purchase form fractories directly . I am constructionsiri and feel free to ask any quesitons you may have on building materials sourcing from china .
Page 19 of 24    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: China foshan shunde furniture market agent
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code