Menu
China foshan shunde furniture market agent
Mar 6, 2011 10:16
  • IVYSKY
yes, the furniture manufacturers can make as per your own designs, but you need to look for the suitable manufacturers, and they will ask what will your quantity be, they may make base on big quantity, if quantity small, the unit price will be high
Mar 6, 2011 10:19
  • IVYSKY
Or maybe you can send your designs to me, and I check it for you which manufacturers can make.

Ivysky

gmail.com|ivyskychina
Mar 12, 2011 09:39
GUESTNAZRUL is there a bicycle gadget sale in foshan ie jersey glove helmet
Mar 12, 2011 21:51
  • IVYSKY
Yes,there are many factories of bicycle gadget sale in foshan.

bicycle jersey and glove is in changchen district,foshan city.and helmet is in jiujiang town nanhai districe, foshan city.

gmail.com|ivyskychina
Mar 25, 2011 15:16
GUEST65122 Hi
I am looking for buying marble and slate slabs and tiles from Foshan where I will be next month. Anyone knows the names, websites, addresses of such markets/sellers.I know there are huge malls for furniture and ceramics but about marble / natural stone?
Momtaz
Mar 25, 2011 22:12
GUEST27188 Hi, Mombaz,

If you purchased the goods in Foshan, we will be more than happy to help to arrange the transportation (Trucking, Ocean,..etc) to your home based country. Pls feel free to contact me. kingglory-intl.com|Vicky.wen. We are international logistics compnay, waiting for servicing you.

Thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST65122

Hi
I am looking for buying marble and slate slabs and tiles from Foshan where I will be next month. Anyone knows the names, websites, addresses of such markets/sellers.I know there are huge malls for furniture and ceramics but about marble / natural stone?
Momtaz
Mar 26, 2011 09:36
  • IVYSKY
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST65122

Hi
Momtaz

Hello Momtaz,

How are you? For marble/ natural stone, I suggest you go to Yunfu city, there are a lot of marble/ natural stone manufacturers and markets. It is about 1 and a half hours from Foshan by car. If you need my help just feel free to let me know.

Warm Regards

IvySky
Apr 6, 2011 19:06
GUESTASHISH hi Ivy,

Im ASHISH and im planning to come to foshan in May for furniture for my my houses.
could u help me, with shopping at reasonable prices,
can u send me details approx prices for bedroom, living room furniture.

hope to hear from u
Apr 7, 2011 04:20
  • IVYSKY
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTASHISH

hi Ivy,

Im ASHISH and im planning to come to foshan in May for furniture for my my houses.
could u help me, with shopping at reasonable prices,
can u send me details approx prices for bedroom, living room furniture.

hope to hear from u

Hi Ashish,

Nice to hear from you.

Yes, I can help you when you are here in Foshan, I am very familiar with the furniture market in Shunde Foshan.

Please send the furniture you need to my email gmail.com|ivyskychina.

I will reply you with detail by email.

Regards,

IvySky

gmail.com|ivyskychina
Apr 15, 2011 11:21
  • IVYSKY
A furniture container from Shunde Foshan to Melbourne.

freight transport:Booking container,trucking from foshan to yantian port shenzhen, shipping by evergreen-line to Melbourne.

Page 2 of 24    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: China foshan shunde furniture market agent
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code