Menu
China foshan shunde furniture market agent
Jun 27, 2013 08:46
GUESTANJAN N... HI,
I AM ANJAN NANDI AN INDUSTRIALIST.I AM LOCATED IN NEW DELHI
I AM CONSTRUCTING A NEW HOUSE APPRX.7500 SQ FT. COVERED
AREA. I WANT TO BUY ALL FURNITURES , LIGHTNG & DECORATED PICES FOR MY NEW HOUSE from foshan.IS IT THE IDEAL PLACE FOR ME, IF SO I WILL COME WITH MY ARCHITECT.
NOW TELL ME HOW COULD YOU HELP ME IN THIS MATTER.
PLEASE REPLY ON MY MAIL AS UNDER.
hotmail.com|nandi_a
Jul 21, 2013 13:34
GUEST98568 Hello ivy,
I am coming to Foshan next week and I would like to meet with you.
I need factories to manufacture my designs for me.

Kind regards
Katherine
Email please at halfahome.com.au|katherine
Jul 23, 2013 09:33
GUESTPRAMOD ... We have customers planning to come to China to purchase complete HOTEL & RESTAURENT furniture and the following items,

Furniture

Interior decoratives

Tiles.

Sanitary Wares

Our minimum order quatity will be 1 full container.

How are your sercvice and purchase procedures?

What are the commission charges?

We will be a regular customer of you.We look forward for a long term buisness
Jul 25, 2013 16:17
GUESTLAYAL Dear IVY, i am from Lebanon and i am interested to buy furniture for my house from china, as i know that the furniture there is much cheaper,i never traveled to china before,and i don't have an idea where to go to buy a quality modern furniture,i will appreciate if you can help me and send to me the addresses of the cities and the name of streets where i can find everything i need for my home,i am interested also in wallpapers,curtains ,bedrooms,living rooms,carpets,decorations...
my mail is :hotmail.com|layal_halwani
i am waiting for your reply..best regards.
Jul 29, 2013 02:22
  • GIONVIA
Furniture: Foshan lecong area,u can find almost all kinds of furniture there. Bargain is a must and try to walk further along the furniture street .The further you walk, the better price you will get .If you purchase for project not for personal use , then suggest you buy from factories directly. most of the shops in the market are just wholesaler not direct manufacturing factories .

Lighting:Guzhen town zhongshan city, worlds famous lighting manufacturing ce nter. if just buy for personal use ,then just buy from Foshan sunlink market and the wholesale markets nearby.

Building materails: Huayi building materails wholesale market.

From my personal experiences ,its correct decision to buy building materails and furniture from china for india market. We just helped one india guy purchase one 40HQ furniture for a RMB10000000 house in Guntur.

Happy exploring buddies!

Jul 29, 2013 02:35
  • GIONVIA
Furniture: mainly foshan lecong market but actually 4 main furniture manufacturing basis in Guangdong province such as guangzhou ,dongguan , foshan and shenzhen. if you buy for one type of furniture with big quantity , sometimes buying from factories directly should be better then buying from foshan markets here.

Interior decoratives: Guangzhou nanan road building materials wholesale markets and onelink plaza.

Tiles: Foshan ya gang tiles wholesale market (cheap tiles like RMB13-RMB15 per square meter), China Cermaic city (high end ) and Ceramic internaitonal , huaxia ceramic market .

Sanitary Wares: Foshan for high end while Chaozhou for low end for project .

Hope you guys find above information useful for your business .

Aug 10, 2013 11:39
GUEST17555 By the way, is their a show in Foshan area such as furniture show.

I have been to both the interzum and commodity shows in Ghounzhou/Canton shows.

If their is furniture show in Foshan ands area in September please give me the dates and where about it will be and how are this show rated

Please let me know that if we come their how are your services provided and what is the cost for it.
Aug 13, 2013 04:09
  • IVYSKY
Dear All,

Sorry for my late reply,because i was very busy these two months.

I am back now.

Welcome to contact me :)

Best regards

Ivy

gmail.com|ivyskychina
Last edited by IVYSKY: Aug 13, 2013 04:13
Aug 14, 2013 05:21
GUESTSMACK call me with the no +225 44 71 79 75;and iw ill help you with every need of yours ok.
Sep 16, 2013 04:14
GUEST28452 I am planning to visit foshan for purchase of furniture, fixture for my hotel along with bathroom items like basins, wc and electrical lamps and other decorative items for hotel rooms and lobby of the hotel and also laminated flooring. I shall be thankful if you please send me details regarding the mentioned items along with catalogs if any. I would also like to avail the services of an agent to guide me. Please send the terms and conditions. My mail I'd is accolademail.com|gautam.
Thanks,
Gautam.
Page 20 of 24    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: China foshan shunde furniture market agent
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code