Menu
China foshan shunde furniture market agent
Jun 3, 2015 15:58
GUESTZOYA Hello

I want to buy modern mirror furniture for my house and basically a complete home furniture for my house in canada. Is it worth making a trip to Foshan and buy furniture from there? And which market is the best to visit ?And do they have modern mirrored furniture please let me know in my email!

hotmail.com|Zoyairfan
Jun 7, 2015 09:34
That depends on how many furniture you want to buy, if you buy for a big house and can be a container loading, it worth to buy in this way.

If you want to buy, it is better to buy from Foshan. The market have different furniture available.

If you need help, you can contact me: qq.com|nelson81mo

Regards

Nelson

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTZOYA View Post

Hello

I want to buy modern mirror furniture for my house and basically a complete home furniture for my house in canada. Is it worth making a trip to Foshan and buy furniture from there? And which market is the best to visit ?And do they have modern mirrored furniture please let me know in my email!

Zoyairf...
Jun 7, 2015 20:48
  • GIONVIA
If you are looking for middle to high end furniture, then its worth to purchase from China . If you are looking for extremely low end furniture, then better buy from canada directly. The best market will be Foshan lecong furniture wholesale market and just a kind reminder do walk a bit further along the furniture street and as per our experiences , the further you walk, the bigger discount you may get . Cheers and welcome to China !
Aug 26, 2015 05:56
GUEST56159 Hello will u be able to send a coffee table from foshan to bangalore, India. Thank u
Sep 6, 2015 07:04
GUEST45824 Hello I want to buy durable n reasonable hone furniture so pls guide me with proper address n name of shops.
Sep 6, 2015 23:54
GUESTNASH HI
I want to come with my family in december to buy some furniture for our house as well as our party hire business. we want to look at some things such as
Dining tables
Button back dining chairs
Fabric Sofas
Coffee Tables
home theatre seating
Tiffany Chairs
Led outdoor glow furniture such as cubes / benches
Bar stools / Bar Tables

What is the best place to visit to see these things.
And firstly, if i buy things from there, will they be comply with Australia standards.

I am planning on staying in Guangzhou for a week. will it be enough time to find all those things?

Thanks
Nash
Sep 7, 2015 08:05
It is better that you go to Lecong furniture wholesale market, which is not located in Guangzhou, you can buy all furniture there in better price, maybe live in a hotel in Lecong? So you don't need to go to Lecong from Guangzhou everyday.

If need help, please contact me, and have fun in China.

Nelson

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTNASH View Post

HI
I want to come with my family in december to buy some furniture for our house as well as our party hire business. we want to look at some things such as
Dining tables
Fabric Sofas
Coffee Tables
home theatre seating
Tiffany Chairs
Led outdoo...
Sep 9, 2015 22:22
  • GIONVIA
Dining tables
Fabric Sofas
Coffee Tables
home theatre seating
Tiffany Chairs
Led outdoor glow furniture such as cubes / benches
Bar stools / Bar Tables

You may get from Foshan furniture wholesale markets . Just one item led outdoor glow furniture , i would suggest you to buy from Guzhen town Zhongshan city which you may get better price there.

As you mentioned so many items ,u will need at least 3-4 days for this and obviously work hard and smart here. Ned Kelly said : such is life ! Cheers mate .
Sep 26, 2015 13:38
GUEST69220 Hi,
Where is main market of glass bricks in China
Page 24 of 24    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: China foshan shunde furniture market agent
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code