Menu
China foshan shunde furniture market agent
Jun 26, 2011 10:07
  • IVYSKY
Quote:

Originally Posted by DOUGLASV

hello Ivy
I am hoping to come to Forshan , please let me more details of the shopping and shipping the items to Canada
thank you
Doug

HI Doug,

Welcome to foshan.you can buy all kinds of furniture here,and i can help you arrange shipping to your country.

please send me your nearest port to my email: hotmail.com|ivyskychina

Best regards

ivy
Jun 27, 2011 00:45
GUESTMEOW Hi,
I am building a house and not sure is it worth a trip to China to buy the house furniture. Is it very much cheaper to buy there or buy from Malaysia? Usually how many % cheaper ? How's the local guide service charge ?
Jun 27, 2011 09:30
  • IVYSKY
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTMEOW

Hi,
I am building a house and not sure is it worth a trip to China to buy the house furniture. Is it very much cheaper to buy there or buy from Malaysia? Usually how many % cheaper ? How's the local guide service charge ?

Hi Sir,

Shunde's furniture is much cheaper than Malaysia,Because Many Malaysia's is import from shunde furniture factories and market,and from china to malaysia's shipping cost is very cheap.

And here are all kinds of furniture,Also you can buy building materials here,for example:bothroom,tiles..etc

Any more information please contact me at hotmail.com|ivyskychina

Best regards

ivy
Jun 30, 2011 12:58
GUEST33119 I want to buy furniture for my house .I need modern furniture and prices idea for 40 ft container for Houston port.
Jul 11, 2011 07:42
GUEST42427 Hi!!
I am comming with my family to Shunde & Shanghai to buy new furniture for our new house as well as for business purpose.
Can you please recommend good shops for furniture,electronics,home decore and clothes?Also please guide me with the details of china goods like what all is available,and new in market,quality and gaurantee of goods,etc.
I am visiting China for the first time,so therefore I am an ammature,please guide me with the extra information.
Thanks & Regards
Aishwarya Wankhade

E-mails-

yahoo.co.in|wankhade_associates
yahoo.co.in|siddhivinayak.consultants
gmail.com|shankar.modani
Aug 12, 2011 10:53
GUESTS.KUMARAN Hello,

I am Planning to travel to china for buying furnitures. Is Fortuna Hotel near to the Furniture mall?

If I stay in Swiss Hotel/Crown Plaza how far and how much by Cab I have to pay?

Is there some good agent who can help me ship to India (CHennai) and clear customs also?

My email id is yahoo.com|surendran_kumaran

Regards,
S.Kumaran.
Aug 13, 2011 15:43
GUEST92189 Hello
I'm going to Foshan these coming weeks for home furinture
are they any special events for furnitures?
and what are best stores or manifactures there?
and best companies for shipping,,

Thank you so much for the valuable informations you had mentioned.
Aug 13, 2011 15:44
GUEST92189 this is my email hotmail.com|mano0o0ora
Aug 13, 2011 23:50
  • IVYSKY
[quote=GUESTS.KUMARAN,438021]Hello,

I am Planning to travel to china for buying furnitures. Is Fortuna Hotel near to the Furniture mall?

If I stay in Swiss Hotel/Crown Plaza how far and how much by Cab I have to pay?

Is there some good agent who can help me ship to India (CHennai) and clear customs also?

My email id is yahoo.com|surendran_kumaran

Regards,
S.Kumaran.[/quote]

Hello S.Kumaran,

Glad to know you from Travel China Guide.

My name is Ivy Sky, Foshan local people. We are very familiar with the furniture market.

We have assisted many clients buying furniture, sanitary ware, curtain, ect, all the things for their new houses from Foshan. Among them, many of them are from India, like Bombay, Hyderabad, Bangalore.

We can provide one stop services as Interpreter, Market guide, Car rental, Sourcing products, Following orders, Loading consolidation container, arrange shipment and do the paper work.

I suggest you live in downtown hotel Swiss Hotel or Crown Plaza, there is an Indian Restaurant near these two hotels, and it is very near shopping mall, at night you can go shopping.
And to the furniture mall is only 15 mins by car, we have car, can accompany you the whole day.

Look forward to meeting you soon in Foshan and hope to assist you in buying the furniture.

Best regards

IvySky

gmail.com|ivyskychina
Aug 24, 2011 07:32
GUESTSHAHID Dear Ivy
This is Shahid Oomer from shaad Exports , Mumbai , India
I was in China recently and we booked some orders for Exhibiton Carpets from a manufacturer in Jiangmen
I am interested in purchasing some leather sofa sets for the Indian market besides Tufted carpets , Vitrified Tiles size 600 x 600 ( Colours : Ivory , White ) besides plywood sheets of size 8 ' x 4 ' ( commercial grade ) of thickness 12mm and 6mm
It was a short trip of mine and I just spent a few hours in Lee cong and Foshan
Would appreciate to know more about you and your company

Awaiting your revert

Kind Regards

For Shaad Exports

Shahid Oomer

www.shaadexports.com
Page 5 of 24    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: China foshan shunde furniture market agent
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code