Menu
Did you spend a happy Spring Festival?
Feb 10, 2011 01:28
  • CHERRY07
“Go back to spend the Spring Festival with your family no matter how much money you have earned”, which has become a very popular catchword after this year’s Spring Festival. Undoubtedly, Spring Festival is very important to Chinese people. Just see the people at the railway stations and you will see how important it is.

The Spring Festival Holiday is over now. Did you spend a happy Spring Festival? I didn’t because I spent a lot of money, buying gifts for my parents and relatives, having meals with my friends and old classmates, giving lucky money to my uncle and relatives’ kids etc. In all, I spent more than one month’s wages.

What about you? How much money did you spend during the Spring Festival?
Last edited by CHERRY07: Feb 10, 2011 01:28
Feb 12, 2011 21:29
Cherry, take it easy. I had the similar Spring Festival like you, visiting relatives, dining with my friends etc... And I spent a lot of money too. I just felt that spending Spring Festival was more tiring than working.
Feb 13, 2011 21:06
GUEST110 Spending a lot of money for things you could have cheaper... crowded streets, wating hours to get into a restaurant and i even catched a thief trying to steal something from me...
Happy Spring Festival...
Post a Reply to: Did you spend a happy Spring Festival?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code