Menu
informations
Feb 13, 2011 09:23
guestanita I shall be arriving by bus from Zhangjiajie on March 22nd
1/ how long is the bus trip from Zhangjiajie which leaves at 8am to Fenghuang ?
2/ how can I reach Wujia Lane in Fenghuang Old City from the bus station ? what is the price of taxi to Hongqiao ?
3/where can I buy the admission fee as I shall stay 2 days in Fenghuang ? Does he include visits to major attractions of Fenghuang ?
4/How can I book a jurney to Laodong village ? what is the price ?
thank you very much
anita
Feb 13, 2011 20:43
GUEST2969 1. around 4 hours. You will get through Furong Town and Jishou City.
3. There are different kinds of admission fees: CNY 168 (include 9 scenic spots), CNY 226 (11 scenic spots). Some people do not suggest buying these combination tickets. You may not have enough time to visit all these attractions. Just buy the admission fee when you get to the attraction site.
Feb 13, 2011 21:08
Don't have to see this scenic sopts, just walk around the old town,and take some Tuo River cruise should be enough.close the Hong brigde you can get the Youth hostel, in FENGHUANG, not too much people speak English.
Feb 14, 2011 02:02
GUEST72201 thank you very much for your quick answer !
best regadrs
Feb 14, 2011 11:09
GUEST17126 Bus trip takes four hours, nice ride through pleasant countryside, so have your camera with you. Fenghuang is a small town, easy to explore on foot. We spent one day walking the old town, didn't visit any of the sights. The surrounding countryside is very inviting, so do try and get out into the villages, can be done by local bus. A lovely place, and the spicy food was excellent.
Feb 18, 2011 06:54
  • VENUSLONG
how many days are you going to stay in zhangjiajie? the national park is a must to see there,pls do not miss it.if you need help ,pls contact me ta:hotmail.com|Tourvenus
Post a Reply to: informations
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code