Menu
Is it practicable to buy electrical appliances on-line?
Feb 16, 2011 21:22
guestbrenda Shopping on-line is very popular these days because it saves time, and more importantly, money.
The disadvantages are: you may get cheated; the product is not the same as said on-line; the product gets damaged during shipping.

I have once bought clothes, skincare products on-line and they are all fine. Recently, I’m thinking about buying a washing-machine on-line. I have never bought electrical appliances on-line and a little worried about it. Whether the machine will be shipped to me intact? Will the product the same as I have seen on-line? Have someone here ever bought electrical appliances on-line? What’s the thing going on?
Feb 17, 2011 02:25
  • ROVER
If you really want to buy on-line, go ahead. Of couse, choose a reliable on-line shop.
You could refund or replace it if the stuff is broken or not as good as expected.
I shop online a lot and got 'rubbish' sometimes. But as a whole, it is a good bargain compared with shopping in those department stores.
Mar 2, 2011 20:27
I buy a lot of things online but I just buy on two websites. I had no bad experiences. But I did get cheated recently. I tried to buy a tripod for my camera and I didn't find it on the websites where I ofen buy stuff. Thus, I risked buying one from Taobao.com. When I received the tripod, I was totally disappointed. It is secondhand. I chatted with the seller and he said that he got it from the factory directly. All the tripods made by that factory looked like what I got. He suggested me asking some other sellers on Taobao.com. I did and they gave me the same answer.

Bad experience. I will never buy any electric appliance on Taobao.com again.
Mar 2, 2011 21:07
  • ROVER
Loney, have you tried to refund the tripod? In my opinion, you could refund it and buy one at a entity shop.
Post a Reply to: Is it practicable to buy electrical appliances on-line?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code