Menu
Tips of caring jewelry
Feb 18, 2011 01:52
  • IRISWHITE
I always buy some jewelry from www.i-braceletstyle.com. I want to introduce some basic information on how to care for your jewelry.

The most important thing you should do when you receive jewelry from anywhere is to clean it. Your best bet is to use Antibacterial soap and Water to thoroughly clean the jewelry. Do not use alcohol or any chemical to clean or sterilize the jewelry or components due to the possibility of discoloration or adverse reaction to the material. Like teeth or fabrics, jewelry can be discolored or affected by ingested chemicals such as alcohol, mouthwash, cigarettes smoke, chlorine, soups, foods and/or drinks.
Mar 14, 2011 07:05
  • SEVRONZ
Try to guard any jewelry from scratches, sharp blows, harsh chemicals, extreme temperatures and sunlight.

Store jewelry separately so it doesnt scrape other jewelry.

When doing household chores such as gardening and cleaning, be certain to remove rings.

Put your jewelry on after washing and applying any makeup or hair spray.

Avoid wearing jewelry while swimming in a swimming pool. The chlorine can cause damage to various gemstones and gold. Gemstones may become loose in their settings (and possibly fall out).

Avoid storing your jewellery next to a heating vent, window-sill or on a car dashboard. Store jewelry away from sunlight as the sun may fade the gemstones.
Post a Reply to: Tips of caring jewelry
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code