Passport Renwal
Feb 22, 2011 11:38
  • Points:
  • Join Date: Feb 22, 2011
  • Status: offline
Hi ,My wife and stepson are from China.
They both need to renew their passports. We live in Massachussetts.
Do we have to go to NY to do so? What are the Procedures?
Where do i get the application or documents i need?
Do they take a credit card for payment? Do you know of any hotels near by the consulte? Oh an since they came to America we were married,Does that make a difference on what documents we need?
thank you so much?

Feb 22, 2011 19:44
  • Points:
  • Join Date: Nov 3, 2009
  • Status: Offline
Yes, your wife and stepson have to go to New York to apply for passport renewal because Massachusetts is under the consular jurisdiction of China Consulate in New York. For more information, please refer to (Chinese Version) Your Chinese wife can read it.
Feb 23, 2011 11:09
  • Points:
  • Join Date: Feb 22, 2011
  • Status: Offline
thank you very much.
Jan 28, 2020 06:22
GUEST94242 Hello I have an issue I’m a student of China and I am on vacation my passport was stolen and I need to get to China immediately can I enter China on a temporary document then file for renewal document (I have proof of my study and residency)
Post a Reply to: Passport Renwal
(You can post as a member (login first) or a guest!)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code