Menu
Is she really beautiful?
Feb 28, 2011 21:49
  • ROVER
Marrie, I know your style now. I think you'll like her too.
Wang Yan

Feb 28, 2011 22:03
  • SUNNYDAY
Maybe it's because Chinese aethestic standard has become international that people begin to think the 'big mouth' could also be beautiful.
Mar 1, 2011 20:56
  • MARRIE
No Rover, Wang is not my cup of tea. She looks a little bit dumb as other northerners. I prefer girls from Jiang Nan. They look clean,sweet, calm, witty, arrogant and full of motherly power. This is also traditional Chinese aesthetic standards for women.

恬妞, born is SH, actress in HK. Can u see that she is at the age of 53.

Mar 1, 2011 21:01
  • MARRIE
Here is Dong, Jie. She is full of Jiang Nan characaterized beauty although she is from Dalian.

Mar 1, 2011 21:43
  • ROVER
Yeah, the girls from Jiang Nan are also born with good skin and good body figures.
But I really can not believe that 恬妞 is in her 50's. I know she gets ages, but not that big. That's amazing that she looks so young.
Mar 4, 2011 01:27
GUEST67114 My favorite girl on this page is the second, but she is the youngest also, and guys like young and innocent, but still nasty. Models are picked by weird magazine editors. I liked the supermodels of the 90s and 80s, but many recent models are really quote ugly. Jie DOng is attractive, but too innocent looking. It seems dishonest. There is no way she is as innocent as her face looks.
Mar 5, 2011 01:44
I am spanish, but I travel to Asia very frecuently. I must say that to my eyes the most beautiful women I have never seen has been in Asia (China, Korea...)

But this is just my point of wiew. For million people that visit Spain every year, there's no women beauty like spanish women. And so on.

Well, finally, my GF is chinese and she is one of the most beautiful women in the world (just to my eyes, I know)

I agree with a poster that said that they look to be younger. My GF seems to be 10 or 12 years younger.
Last edited by XIBANYAJAVIER: Mar 5, 2011 01:45
Mar 5, 2011 03:25
Hmmm, she is not my type. I do not understand why foreigners think she is beautiful?
Mar 7, 2011 03:17
  • LINGYUXISU
Quote:

Originally Posted by XIBANYAJAVIER View Post

I am spanish, but I travel to Asia very frecuently. I must say that to my eyes the most beautiful women I have never seen has been in Asia (China, Korea...)

But this is just my point of wiew. For million people that visit Spain every year, there's no women beauty like spanish women. And so on.

Well, finally, my GF is chinese and ...

I'm so happy to hear that Chinese girls look younger than our actual age.
Mar 7, 2011 03:21
  • LINGYUXISU
Quote:

Originally Posted by LONELYJOURNEY

Hmmm, she is not my type. I do not understand why foreigners think she is beautiful?

My aunt think it is unbelieveable that some people think her beautiful when I told her the report this weekend. In her opinion, she was far far away from beauty. I think this is what traditional Chinese aesthetical standard represents.
Page 2 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Is she really beautiful?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code