Menu
Travel to Hangzho and Yiwu
Feb 23, 2011 03:06
  • MOHDAZMI
Dear Everyone,

I'm going to Hangzhou on 5/3/2011, Saturday and will stay for 1 night.

I need to know is there any cheap hotels near to train station in Hangzhou as I need to travel to Yiwu on the following morning.

How much do I need to pay for train ticket to Yiwu for soft seat? Is the price of the train ticket cheaper for a child?
Does the ticket seller over the counter speak English?
Feb 23, 2011 09:29
  • CCYQ
hotel: motel 168, cheapst room: 168rmb/day

from hangzhou-yiwu train cost: 50rmb

children ticket rules: under 1.2m for free,

1.2m-1.5m hald price, above 1,5, full price
Feb 23, 2011 21:05
  • BL2022
1. I'm afraid the ticket seller does not speak English.
2. The kids under 1.2M can take the train for free and the ones between 1.2m-1.5m are half priced.
3. The train ticket price differs according to the train types. A Z-train soft seat ticket from Hangzhou to Yiwu is RMB34. You could search the detailed info at http://www.travelchinaguide.com/china-trains/
4. There are three railway stations in Hangzhou. Which one are you going to departure from? The Home Inn near Hangzhou Railway Station is good.
Apr 5, 2011 21:14
  • JIAN
Hello Visitor,
You could find different prices hotel around train station. You could search it on the Reservation Hotle Internet.
It is good to stay one day in Hangzhou with your children. May is the best season to travel Hangzhou.
And then you could buy a bus or train ticket to Yiwu.
I am a English speaking private tour guide and I am also a native people. If you have any question, please feel free to contact me. yahoo.com.cn|hzhj99
Hope to hear from you!

Jian
Apr 6, 2011 05:48
  • HARIPOTTER12
Mr.WIckham(UK)i don't if you already find the factury or not.but i am in Zhejiang for 5 years,3 years in Taizhou,and 2 years in Yiwu,also know Zhejiang other city very well,ningbo,wenzhou,huzhou,hangzhou,shaoxing,and so on. and you can go one city named YONGKANG,wich is belong to Jinghua city,and near to Yiwu city.

Last edited by HARIPOTTER12: Apr 6, 2011 05:49
Post a Reply to: Travel to Hangzho and Yiwu
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code