Menu
hong kong station - central station
Feb 28, 2011 23:55
  • MS_PINKZ
Hi pls give me a good direction on how to go to central station from hong kong station coming from Airport Express? Do u have any maps? how many minutes is the walk? thank you.
Feb 28, 2011 23:58
  • MS_PINKZ
Does someone know which agency in tsim sha shui could i get a discounted tickets for disneyland, ocean park and else?...
If u do know pls give a direction on how to get there from mirador mansion. thank you so much. and if they have email add it would be good. thank you.
Mar 2, 2011 07:44
  • RACHELYEUNG
Quote:

Originally Posted by MS_PINKZ

Hi pls give me a good direction on how to go to central station from hong kong station coming from Airport Express? Do u have any maps? how many minutes is the walk? thank you.

You will find the direction to come to central station in guide instructions, by walk within 6 mins.
Mar 2, 2011 07:51
  • RACHELYEUNG
Quote:

Originally Posted by MS_PINKZ

Does someone know which agency in tsim sha shui could i get a discounted tickets for disneyland, ocean park and else?...
If u do know pls give a direction on how to get there from mirador mansion. thank you so much. and if they have email add it would be good. thank you.

There is other way you could visit the disneyland by cheap price,please check it out:

http://park.hongkongdisneyland.com/hkdl/en_US/special/listing?name=InTransitPage
Post a Reply to: hong kong station - central station
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code