Menu
TravelChinaGuide Community Photo Album Upgrade Finished!
Mar 1, 2011 21:26
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Dear all,

We have finished upgrading the “Photo Album” section on TtravelChinaGuide.com. The Photo Album Homepage has been renovated and some new functions have been added too.

Please visit:
https://community.travelchinaguide.com/photo.asp

New features:

1.Both members and guests can create your own photo albums and upload photos to your albums. But there are some differences between members and guests:

1)Guests can only create photo albums and upload photos but you can not edit, delete or move the photos (albums).

2)Members can edit, delete or move your photos (albums). Also you can set privacy settings for your photo albums when creating or editing them. Currently, you can set your photo albums "Public (Everyone can see them)", "Visible to Friends", "Password Required" or "Private (only you can see them)".

3)Members can add watermark to your photos. You can also decide whether to let other visitors (members and guests) to comment your photos by setting “Comment Settings”. If you want to be informed when others comment your photos. You can choose to receive MSG or email notification when creating or editing a photo album.

4)Members can also save any photos or photo albums to their Favorite Photos and Favorite Photo Albums in your “Control Centre”.

2.You can rate the photos to tell other visitors which ones you like best. This function is available to all photo albums in TCG Community Photo Album section.

3.You can share a photo or a photo album with your friends via email by using “share” function.

4.You can post your comments to the photos if the album owners allow the visitors to comment on their photos. If you are the album owner, you can also reply to the photo comments in your “Control Centre”.

Hope you will enjoy our new “Photo Album” on TCG Community.

PS:If you find any “BUGS” or malfunctions when using the new functions, please report to us. Your help will be highly appreciated.
Mar 2, 2011 19:11
I've already created some albums and uploaded a few photos. The watermark function is interesting.
Mar 3, 2011 00:09
  • ROVER
Interesting, I'll upload some later.
Mar 10, 2011 01:09
Its really good !
Mar 15, 2011 01:23
  • HERBEAT
Lonely, I just had a look at the pics you uploaded, they are just amazing. I couldn't believe it's something you took...
Mar 15, 2011 02:51
Quote:

Originally Posted by HERBEAT

Lonely, I just had a look at the pics you uploaded, they are just amazing. I couldn't believe it's something you took...

Surprise? Thanks for your compliments. Last Friday, I went to a park and took some photos. I planned to take some photos of flowers. But I went there too early. I didn't see flowers.

I will upload some pictures later.

PS: I am really waiting for Davec and Gaffer's pictures. They are pros.
Mar 16, 2011 21:29
  • HERBEAT
hehe, I think you are pro too.. You live in Xi'an right? Xingqinggong Park would be a good choice for flowers later. Well, at least I like there a lot:-)
Mar 16, 2011 21:42
Quote:

Originally Posted by HERBEAT View Post

hehe, I think you are pro too.. You live in Xi'an right? Xingqinggong Park would be a good choice for flowers later. Well, at least I like there a lot:-)

You know much about Xi'an, Herbeat. The photos in "Happy Brides" album were all taken in Xingqinggong Park. I went there with my colleagues and we were lucky to meet people taking their wedding photos there. So I took some pictures. To protect their privacy, I didn't make this album open. If you want to see these photos, please tell me via msg.

PS: I took some wedding photos in the Xi'an Botanical Garden too. There are also in "Happy Brides" album.

The tulip photos were all taken in the Xi'an Botanical Garden.

My colleague and I have decided to go to the Botanical Garden this year again. We plan to go there in early April. During that time, the tulips will blossom.

I am not a pro. I know that there are two pros (Gaffer and Davec)here. Unfortunately, I didn't see Gaffer uploaded any photos. Davec's photos are good.
Mar 21, 2011 06:23
  • NANCY_ZHAO
I think “Photo Album”is going to be very popular!!! :)
Mar 29, 2011 06:32
Great improvement!
Post a Reply to: TravelChinaGuide Community Photo Album Upgrade Finished!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code